Aryaman and Navya getting closer

Recap

There was a loud sound from the corridor where Navya was locked.

Present.

Every one ran to the direction from where the sound came and what they saw made them shocked.

Aryaman was holding half conscious Navya in his arms. Every one was shocked to utter a word. Cabir was getting worried for Navya and jealous seeing her in some other men's arm. Before anyone could react Abhimanyu and Nandini went towards Aryaman.

Aryaman's outfit

Aryaman's outfit

Nandini- Aryaman what happened to her?

Aryaman- I'll tell you everything after wards we will just take her out of here.

Abhimanyu- ya come this way

All went behind them .
They went to green room. And made Navya lay over there.

Aryaman- Nandu can u please call the doctor.

Nandini- ya

Saying this she went to call the doctor.

Aryaman- Abhi please look after Navya I'll just call my sister here she is alone.

Abhimanyu- ya ya u can

Aryaman went to call his sister. By the time he came back Nandini was also there. Every one was tensed. Manik was very confused looking at the Aryaman was talking with Nandini. Until yesterday he didn't knew any Aryaman existed. Suddenly his appearance made Manik shocked he was very possessive about his princess and this new entry over here was unexpected for him. And Cabir toh was getting hyper looking at the way Aryaman was around Navya.
Suddenly Nandini said

Nandini: doctor will be here within 10 mins

Suddenly a girl came in the room

Girl: bhai what is this we have to go home dada is calling me continuously he is very worried she said looking at her phone she didn't notice anyone.

Aryaman: baby doll before speaking just look around and ya I know dad is worried for us. But here this girl needs us. I'll talk to dad.

And that's when the girl looked at everyone and she was shocked to see those 5 faces over and and was the condition with Fab 5.
They uttered just one word.

Fab 5 : Soha

Yes the girl was none other than Soha