Fab 5

Malhotra Mansion

In living room

Every one was present there except Manik, Mukti and Cabir.

Pratha: yeh teeno bandar kaha rehe gaye waise toh subah subah un ka hi toh shor hota hai

Neyonika: woh teeno abhi tak uthe nahi hai.

Alya: but y r they late today.

Raj: are mein batana bhul gaya the three of them went out last night. Mujhe bata ke gaye the. So must have came late today.

Alya: what

She shouted so loudly that everyone has cover their ears.

Karan: Alya baccha aap dheere se bhi toh bol sakte ho.

But alya didn't listen to any of it she was just fuming in anger.

Dhruv knew what was coming so he went and held alya

Dhruv: alya please calm down

Neyonika also understood what blunder Raj has created so she just glared at Raj and went to alya.

Neyonika: Alya baccha please calm down. We know right the three of them woh aise hi hai. Tum toh understanding ho na.

Alya: how could they do this with us. Kya hum unke liye important nahi hai kya mom.

Alya had tears saying this. Pratha was not able to see her child like this so she went and sat next to alya. She made her look at her.

Pratha: Alya first of all stop crying.

Saying this she wiped her tears

Pratha: aapko pata hai yeh teeno aksar aise hi apna time spend karte hai. First it used to be Dhruv, Cabir and Manik. But later u came in Dhruv's life and his priorities changed.

Alya was shocked hearing it as Dhruv never mentioned it to her

Pratha: I'm not blaming you baccha but after that Cabir and Manik never went out for this kind of enjoyment. And then Mukti got to know about it. So she decided to again bring that joy back. And from then onwards it was always Mukti, Cabir and Manik. They never mentioned it to u because dhruv might feel bad after hearing it. And they only do this fun when u both are not there. Otherwise u guys are always together. Haa but yesterday ka I don't know even when u guys were there they went out. It is really strange

Dhruv felt bad hearing that he changed his priorities and never gave time to his brothers after arrival of alya. He knew y they went out to chill even after they were there and this made him more guilty that he wasn't there for his buddies when they needed him to be there.

Pratha: dhruv u don't have to feel bad about it. It's just that abhi unn teeno ki life mein koyi nahi hai na that's y they enjoying their movements. When they will have their partners even their priorities will change.

Dhruv: nahi maa it isn't like that I should have been there when they needed me. But I was busy with my love life.

Alya looked at him shocked. It wasn't like she was not a understand girl but somewhere it hurted her that Dhruv indirectly blamed her.

Neyonika: Dhruv it isn't ur fault neither it is alya's fault but it is the situation that forced u to take such decisions

Raj: and when those 3 of them will come in relation na even they won't get to spend such time.

Karan: so u just think that they are enjoying there bachelorette. Just like u both love spending time with each other they are loving their this life more and this will happen until when their respective partners will come so u don't need to worry about that. And u still are not convinced then u all can have a day out. Just enjoy yourself. Clear ur mind. Have a conversation and sort it out. That's all u need.

Listening this both Dhruv and Alya had a big smile on their faces.

Pratha: now what r u waiting for go wake them up till then we will arrange the breakfast and then u guys can go.

Dhruv and alya ran upstairs. Dhruv first went to Cabir and alya went to Mukti.

In Mukti's room

Alya goes and opens the door and sees her sleeping peacefully. She never saw Mukti like this. But for now she also wants to spend some time with her soulie.

Alya: Mukuuuu wake up

But Mukti being Mukti she doesn't move an inch.

Alya goes and opens the curtains and sun rays falls on Mukti's face. She takes the blanket and sleeps again. Alya goes to her and removes the blanket and shakes her

Mukti: yar alya what is wrong with you please let me sleep na

Alya: no I won't just get up I have surprise for u

Mukti being tired says

Mukti: alya I seriously don't have the patience for ur surprise soo please let me sleep

Saying this she again slept but unknowingly she hurted alya by her these words. Alya thought that Mukti is ignoring her. She was on the verge of crying. Mukti after a minute got up in hurry as she realized what blunder she created. She knew that Alya was sensitive. She looked at her and damn she was right Alya was on the verge of crying and was about to get up. So Mukti pulled her and hugged her tightly. Alya was shocked.

Mukti : Alya I'm really sorry I didn't realize what I said it was just a slip of tongue

Alya just hugged her and started sobbing

Alya: I know Muku I'm a bad friend I didn't realize that my soulie needed me but I was busy in my own love life.

Mukti was shocked hearing such words so she broke the hug and looked at alya

Mukti: Alya yeh tum kya bol rahi ho

Alya: dad said that yesterday night the three of u went for night ride and I know y u guys went to just let ur thoughts out.

Mukti: aisa kuch nahi hai Alu we just went to enjoy ourselves jaise tum aur dhruv like to spend time with each other waise hi we were just enjoying ur taking it in a wrong way.

Alya: but u guys didn't call us this is so unfair

Mukti: that's because we thought u guys wanted to spend some alone time and we thought not to disturb u guys.

Alya: but I wanted to spend time with you guys. And that's why I have decided that today we will go for a fab 5 day out.

Mukti: wow Alu like seriously ur planning this I'm so excited

Alya: ohk just go and freshen up and and I'll select a dress for u.

Mukti nodded at her and went to freshen up

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay that is for today guys I'll continue this in next chapter.
I hope u liked the update
And don't forget to vote and comment
Love you ❤