Navya looked in storeroom

After the performance Fab 5 and Rishabh went backstage.
Even Nandini and  Abhimanyu was about to go that's when Navya said

Navya: Are Nandu hume na washroom jana hai. tum dono aage jao mein washroom Jake aati hu.

Nandini: okh pr jaldi aana

Saying Navya left from there. And Nanbhi went backstage to meet Fab 5.

Backstage
Every one was soo happy that there album went soo hit. As Nandini enters Manik looks at her and they have cute sa eye lock which was broken by cabir

Cabir: guys woh Madhubala kahan hai?

Abhimanyu: Cabir she has gone to washroom she will come and join us afterwards

Mukti: guys chalo lets party ek aur album hit hua.

Alya: yaa let's goo

Risabh: you guys go I won't be coming woh mujhe aur di ko jaldi ghar jana hai.

Manik: pr Risabh your also a part of success aise kaise you won't come. We will ask ur parents.

Nandini: Rishu tu rukja I'll go.

Manik: aap kyun aur kaise jayengi itni raat ko?

Nandini: are party is for ur success what I would do in that, and about going home I'll manange abhi is there to drop me

Manik: no u all are also coming with us.

Nandini: nahi Manik please baat ko samjho I can't stay
Nandini looks at Risabh asking for help

Risabh: Manik I and di can't stay for longer we have to go

Manik knew the reason was her parents he soo wanted to take his princess away from that people but alas he was helpless

Manik: it's ohk u guys go we will celebrate it tomorrow in the College hain na guys.
He said it because he didn't wanted Risabh to feel bad or left out. Every one just nods with a smile getting his hint.

Dhruv: guys ye Navya abhi tk kyun nahi aayi ?

Cabir also got cautious because it's been too late she went to washroom. Unknown to him he was getting worried for her.

Alya: ya guys we should look for her.

Every one decides to split and search

Alya and Dhruv went in one direction
Cabir and Abhimanyu went in another actually Abhimanyu wanted to go with Mukti but seeing her over protective friends he dropped the idea.
Manik, Nandini and Mukti went in another direction.  Nandini was about to go with Abhimanyu but Manik being Manik took her with him.

They all were searching for her.
Alya and dhruv side
They went to washroom side they checked each and every room over there but couldn't find anything

Dhruv: I guess hume yaha pe kuch nahi milne wala woh yaha hoti toh atleast hume kuch awaz aati

Alya: ur right dhruv but I think hume phirse check karna chaiye

Saying they went to check again

On Cabir and Abhimanyu's side

They also were checking each and every corner of that corridor they checked every room but didn't found Navya.

Cabir was getting worried for her and it could be clearly seen on his face so to console him Abhimanyu said

Abhimanyu: don't worry bro we will find her.

Cabir: ya ya we will

Cabir was in no mood to talk with anyone he knew he will burst out for no reason

Saying this they again went to check if they get any clues

On the side of Mukti, Manik and Nandini

They were searching on the other corridor. Manik was getting tensed he was thinking ki kahin Navya ko Nandini samjhkar koi kidnap toh nahi kr gaya but then he shooed away his thoughts and tried searching her. Unknown to him he holding Nandini's hands to protect her and even she didn't realize it. But both were at solace even at this situation. But unknown to them Mukti saw this and don't know what came in her mind that she thought to give them some privacy.

Mukti: guys I'll check that corner of corridor.

Manik: no Mukti it's not safe u stay with us we will check together.
Though Manik wanted some alone time with Nandini he can't put Mukti into danger

Mukti on the other hand became so happy hearing it after seeing Manik and Nandini together Mukti was somewhat afraid what if Manik give more important to Nandini then Fab 5 if something was cooking between them but after this she knew her bestfriend will manage it well between her and Fab 5.
And that's when her phone rang it was her mother calling she told Manik she will be back receiving the call. Manik told her to be infront of his eyes. Though Mukti was rowdy type but she needed some one to protect her some times and that some one was Manik and for Manik Mukti was like his little sister cum best friend with whom he had a different type of comfort level. Mukti went to receive a call. And as they were searching for Navya. Nandini's leg twisted.
And she hissed. Manik became worried and he picked her up and made her sit on one of the table present there.

He was checking if there was any injury but there was none it was just small twist but still Manik was little angry on her carefree nature

Manik: tum seedhe chal bhi nahi ab kya jarurat thi itne fast chal ne ki

Nandini: I'm sorry Manik I was just matching with ur pace.

Manik: ( with concern) tum mujhe dheere chalne ke liye bhi bol sakti thi na.

Nandini: (looking in his eyes) I'm sorry

Both were so lost in each other they were looking at each other and slowly the distance between their face was decreasing Manik was soo lost in the movement and so was Nandini they were inches apart from each others lips........

On the other hand Navya who was searching for washroom she by mistake goes in storeroom and the door gets jammed
She tried to open it she calls for help but nothing helped her she takes her mobile out to call Nandini but there was no network. She was soo scared that she started to get sweaty she was chanting her matarani's mantra.
Actually she had to the opposite side of where actually washroom was so none could find her. And since it was opposite side no one thought she would go there but Navya being Navya she had come here.

Suddenly everyone heard a loud sound from the corridor where Navya was locked in. Every one for second was sacred.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
So that is for today guys hope u guys liked the update
Don't forget to vote and comment ur favorite part.
Love you ❤