Manik's merciless behavior

Recap: harshad plays his evil games with Nandini to instigate Fab 5 . Manik's contract to harshad. Aryaman and Manik's small conflict over Nandini. Rishabh and Nandini decides not to tell their parents about this thing.

Present:
Every one goes to parking lot. Rishabh and Abhimanyu was supporting Nandini to walk. As she was still weak. Aryaman tried to help but Rishabh just gave him a glare to which he backed out.

Navya: Nandu hum keh rahe the ki ur still weak aaj hamare ghar ruk jao aise halat mein ghar gayi toh uncle aunty will get to know about the truth.

Nandini: it's ohk Navya we will handle everything at home. And once done I'll call u for sure.

To which Navya just nodded her head having no other option.

Aryaman and Soha went first.

Mukti: Manik chal na tu kisike liye ruka hai?

Manik: Mukti tum log jao I have some pending work to complete.

To which Mukti and Cabir looked at him suspiciously. And Manik was like what

Manik: what aise kya dekh rahe ho I have some office work so u guys go I'll directly join u for dinner. Mom ok keh dena that I'll be little late for dinner.

Nandini knew nothing about canteen matter so she thought that Manik is going to solve harshad matter so she looked at Manik with tensed face. Manik who saw this just assured her with his eyes that he will tell her everything after wards. But Nandini was still tensed. Manik didn't knew what to do so for now he decided to concentrate on harshad matter and Nandini he will handle it later with care.

Rishabh: di chale?? We are getting late

Nandini just nodded

Abhimanyu: I'll drop Navya

Navya: no I'll go with Nandini I want to be with her.

Nandini: Navya it's fine

Navya: no Nandu iss ke liye toh mana mat karna.

Rishabh: di it's ohk if she wants to come let her come.

Nandini just nodded at Navya agreeing to it.

First fab 4 went behind them Abhimanyu and behind them it was Rishabh, Nandini and Navya. Nandini was all the time looking at Manik where as Manik was avoiding to look at her. Soon they also went. After they were gone Manik called someone.

Manik: hello! is everything done.

Person: yes sir it is done as per ur order.

Manik: great I'll be there in some times.

Saying this Manik cuts the call and he also moves from there to his destination.

At some secluded place

Manik enters in that area and smirks seeing the sight infront of him.

Manik: u guys wait outside I have to clear my every problem with him.

As they were about to move Manik asks them

Manik: waise did u guys gave him the best treatment right? Are he is guest of honor he should be treated as same . So did u guys done ur job?

Person 1 : yes sir

Person 2: as per ur order we have done everything

Manik: ohk now u can wait outside till I finish my business with him

All guards went outside

Manik: toh bolo kya kiya jaye tumhara.

He looks at the person but the person doesn't respond