The contract

Recap: Cabir overhears Nandini being their princess.

Present

Here Cabir was frozen hearing Manik and was not able to move

Manik: I'm so sorry princess that I was not able to protect u but trust me here after I'll never leave you alone.

He was having tears in his eyes while saying this. 

Cabir comes out of his thoughts and for now he moves out to tell everyone about Nandini and call doctor

Here Manik was continuously looking at Nandini without even blinking his eyes.
He didn't even knew when doctor came.
Until doctor told him to move aside so that he can check Nandini.

Manik moved aside doctor checked Nandini every one came until he checked Nandini. Cabir came and stood beside Manik.

Cabir: Manik I need to talk to u about something.

Manik: not now Cabir pehle I have to deal with harshad. How dare he do this with her.

Cabir understood him and kept quiet for now.

Cabir: thik hai but I'll also come with u.

Manik: ohk

Manik went to Rishabh who was worried seeing his sister last time also same thing happened with Navya and now his sister.

Manik: Rishu we found her in storeroom she was unconscious. So we bought her here.

Rishabh just nodded at him.

Manik looked at everyone and then took a deep breath and said

Manik: Guys I'll be back soon inform me as soon as she gets up.

Mukti: but ab tu kaha jaa raha hai Manik

Alya: Mukti it might be something important that's y he must be going let him go.

Manik: ya muku I'll be right back.

Mukti: ohk

Cabir: I'll go with him.

Mukti nods but Manik didn't said anything and moved out from there and Cabir left behind him.

Manik was furiously searching for harshad.

Cabir: Manik please calm down

Manik: calm down seriously Cabir how can u say this don't u know what he did with her just to take revenge from us.

Cabir: I understand Manik but tujhe nahi lagta agar ye matter ghar pe jayega toh it will...

Before he continues

Manik said

Manik: I know Cabir but mein yeh matter ghar pe Jane hi nahi dunga. I will handle it my way.

He was so angry that his eyes were also red.

He was furiously searching for harshad.

And there he saw him in music room.

Manik walked towards him furiously and punched straight on his face.

Harshad: what the hell how dare u?

Manik: bola tha Maine bola tha na to stay away from my people. But nahi tune nahi sunni

He again punched on his face. Harshad also started defending himself. Fight was getting worse. Cabir was trying to stop it. That's when Mukti entered as she knew seeing Manik that he was up to something and came behind him. First thing she did was to send everyone out. And then she went to both of them.