Eating ♡

Eating can sometimes be a big problem when your addicted to sugar. Im not the fittest person around but I do have some knowledge about healthy eating. I just wanted to tell you guys that you don't need to quit sugar to be healthy plus your body needs sugar.

I controlled my sugar levels by just not eating as much of it. Less sugar in tea, coffee, and/or have low sugar foods. Using a natural sweetener like honey could also be a good way of reducing it. This helps a lot with weight loss and getting healthier. But it is a lot healthier if you cut down the amount of food by having five small meals a day to take control of what you eat. Less sugar and salt is best.

Too much sugar can lead to liver failure, heart conditions, diabetes, and also obesity

After a workout I recommend eating some fruit and a handful of nuts or some protein. I know it's hard to eat healthy all the time but I don't really eat healthy all the time to be honest but just cutting down on the junk helps.

Do Not jump right in to salad, and no sugar everyday if you aren't use to it because it can cause you to be more hungry and eat lots more. Slowly adapt to the food to make sure that your body is use to it.

When you eat fruit make sure it is fresh and ripe. Rehydration foods/drinks : Water, watermelon, blueberries, banana, coconut water, and cucumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment any questions or requests on fitness please let me know if you like it. I will also be posting some flexibility stretches [ how I got my splits and show you my progress] , and workouts. Thanks

~smile because you are beautiful~