0 || introduction

Thank you for giving my book a try!

I'm a new writer and english is not my first, neither second language, so just to be clear, you may spot some mistakes in sentences or words. I do however try my best to double check everything before publishing each chapter! I would appreciate it a lot if anyone that finds any mistake, could kindly let me know 💗

Btw, the only reason i'm not putting aesthetics ect is just to let y'all imagine them however you want (which im sure you would've done either way lol)

This book will not contain any cheating, abusive m/c, pregnancies in the middle of the book..

WARNINGS

1. There will be sensitive and heavy subjects such as, abuse, alcohol, self harm, toxic relationships, blood..ect. I won't put trigger warnings at the start of each chapter, since it could easily cause spoilers and hints, so this is your only warning. If you don't do well with generally heavy subjects this book is not for you.

2. This story has a mature warning for it's language, and mostly a lot of it's themes. (smut included)

3. There might be times where some characters get you so angry to the point you want to squeeze their eyes out, so be ready.

4. Main character and love interest won't have a dramatic age gap AT ALL! So don't get me started about that one year difference please...

5. If anyone ever decides to reread, please don't spoil anything to other people, try not to even hint a spoiler in the comments! The last thing i want is people yelling at me in the messages for getting spoiled.

6. The first 20ish chapters are quite small, but please just bear with it until i can expand them sometime. I still think they're so so worth it to read, but it's a lil trust the process moment.

7. Lastly, keep in mind that as the chapters go by, my writing becomes much more advanced and in general better. After all, it is my first time writing a book and i constantly am getting better each time!

• • •

Also, letting y'all know that even though the book is an enemies to lovers, the only reason i didn't dedicate longer time in them being enemies is the fact that this book isn't just a romance book.

Each character is hiding their own traumas and backstories, and i'd like my main characters to slowly unfold their mysteries while they're together.

• • •

Lastly, i'm aware that proper english grammar uses a capital 'I' even in the middle of sentences, but that's not something i'm used to doing.

Since english isn't my first language, i prefer using a lowercase 'i' unless it's at the beginning of a sentence.

It's just part of my personal writing style, so please don't consider it as a mistake!

• • •

Btw, none of the pictures you see in the book, neither the cover is mine so full credits to all the people taking the photos, being in them or uploading them! 📝

Thank you for reading, i encourage you to give it a try!

Keep in mind that feedback, votes, comments, ect. are the most helpful, and they give every writer even more motivation to publish their work!

If anyone needs someone to talk to -even a stranger- my dms are always opened!🤍