Chapter 1

Nuri's POV

"father..... Are you sure he's being honest?"

Dad sighed and nodded, "I'm sure. I've known this for the past 16 years sweetie. I'm sorry I never told you about it". I give him a soft smile and nod, "I trust you. So....I might just be their Eve......"
_______________

I quickly ran towards the mansion, rain heavily pouring down. Brushing my hair, I look at the blonde standing in front of the door, about to knock. I narrow my eyes at her while fixing my dress, "hey....". She smiled and turned to face me, "hello. I'm Yui Komori". I nod and knock on the door while saying, "Nuri".

I turn towards the door and wait a little more before pushing it open and walking in. I look at You over my shoulder as she follows me inside hesitantly. I walk down the hallway, ending up in what seemed to be the living room. A redhead vampire was sleeping on the couch. I sigh and leave my luggage there before deciding to walk around the house, leaving Yui to deal with the vampire.

'So this is where I'll be staying for now' I smiled a little as I felt the presence of six vampires in the living room. I walk back to the living room, all heads turning towards me. "See! I told you I smell another person!" The redhead spoke with a smirk. I smile, "it's nice to meet you. I'm Nuri". I turned towards a terrified looking Yui who was on the ground with a holy cross held out. I could help but chuckle, "honey, that won't work". "At least one of you is decent" a man said fixing his glasses before introducing everyone. I nod at them, "if you don't mind, I would like to use your kitchen. I'm hungry". Reji narrowed his eyes at me and walked away without saying anything while the triplets disappeared along with Yui. I shrug and walk to the kitchen. "They sure are decent" I say while taking out a few ingredients to make ramen.

"I like sweets" someone said, making me turn around slightly panicked. Kanato looked at me while clutching his teddy bear. I nod, "I hope you don't mind dorayaki". He just hummed and turned back towards the counter. Kanato silently looked at me while I made the food. "So, what sweets do you like kanato-san?" I ask softly while leaning on the counter. "Anything that's sweet" he said making me chuckle, "I'll keep that in mind".

While I was taking the dorayaki out of the oven, I felt Kanato get up and stand behind me. He slowly lowered his head towards my neck and sniffed, "you smell nice....". I bit my lips as I felt his tongue on my skin. I slowly turn around and give him an apologetic smile, "sorry Kanato-san. I know you're thirsty but I'm tired right now. So
..." I take a dorayaki and take it to his mouth. He looked at me a little angrily but sniffed the food and smiled before taking a big bite, "you're now my personal cook". I giggle and take my ramen before sitting on a chair in front of his.

"Feed me". I do as he said to not piss him off more. "I think the others are looking for you" I say when I feel everyone's presence in a room upstairs. He looked at the teddy bear and smiled, "we don't care, right teddy. Teddy likes you too because you made sweets".

After we were done eating, Kanato happily showed me to my room which was just beside Yui's. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and change into white silk shorts and top. I braided my hair and fell asleep as soon as I fell on the bed.

~X~