Chapter 3

Hello Readers. This is to tell you that I won't be doing much scenes with the triplets here. If you want to request something, you can.

Nuri POV

I whined softly when I felt my pillow move. I held onto it just to feel something hard instead. I opened my eyes to see Shu glaring down at me while my hand rested on his chest and my head on his shoulder. I gulp and pull away with an apologetic smile. He still glared at me and by glare I mean, if his eyes could shoot daggers, I would be dead by now. "Sorry Shu-san...." I smile. He huffed and looked away.

I turned towards Reji who stared at me, "here's your schedule, you managed to skip a year". I take the paper and giggle, "ha! I'm smart you know". He rolled his eyes and said, "most of your classes are with me and Shu". Kanato whined "I wanted Nuri-chan in my class". I smile at him, "I'll accompany you in my free time". He immediately smiled and nodded.

The limo stopped and I sigh, folding the schedule and keeping it in my pocket. The door opened and everyone started getting out, I was the last one to step out. My eyes widened slightly when I saw a huge crowd, mostly girls fangirling over the Sakamaki and other four guys who came out of another limo.

"Omg! Who are those two girls with them?!?"

"The one with long white hair is so sexy!"

"Kawai!!"

I sighed and held someone's hand, trying not to pay much attention to the people. I look up and see Liato smirking and holding my hand tightly before teleporting us to the rooftop of the building. I gasped as I felt lightheaded. I glared at Laito who chuckled and stepped closer, "finally I have you for myself Kitten-chan~" he hummed. I pouted and tiptoed to whisper in his ear, "I'm not a kitten. Rawrr~" I roar playfully and pull away. His cheeks were reddish as he smiled "you're still my Kitten-chan"

I blushed and looked away. His hands wrapped around my waist as he picked me up and pressed me back against the wall. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist as I stared at him in surprise, "isn't this a really sensual way of drinking blood?" I raise an eyebrow and hold his shoulders. He smirked and kissed the corner of my lips, "you like it". I roll my eyes but smile, "impressive".

He chuckled and kissed my neck multiple times before grazing his sharp fangs on my skin. I whimpered when he reached a certain spot. "Fufu~ is my Kitten-chan sensitive here?" He hummed and licked. I moan and clutch his coat "Laito....". He immediately pierced my skin with his fangs, moaning while sucking. I took deep breaths as he drained my blood. I taped his shoulder when I felt lightheaded. He pulled away and licked the wound.

I look at him with a small smile. He placed me on my feet and pulled away with a flirty smile, "now I know why you're probably our Eve.." I blush and hold his waist, trying not to lose my balance.

I pulled away after a while and sighed, "I'm late to my first class". "Actually, you aren't" he smirked and held me by my waist before teleporting me to a hallway. I glare at him and peek into the class to see Reji sitting in the front. Luckily there wasn't a teacher there yet.

I walk in and stand beside Reji. He looked at me and nodded at the seat next to him. I sit down and smile, "hey there". He didn't reply and I smiled evily before poking his cheek. He growled lowly and glared at me. I pout and turn away from him.

Soon the teacher entered and asked me to introduce myself. I stood up and turned to the class, "good evening everyone. I'm Nuri". I smirk and glance at Reji, "I hope we can be good friends~" I wink, mostly looking at the males who stared at me. I felt Reji grab my arm and pull me back on my seat. I giggle and don't say anything.

In most of the class, I listened to the teacher. Other than that, I would often look into Reji's book to see what I missed out. He would write down a few things in his book for me to understand better.

After the class ended, I grinned and looked at him, "thank you Reji-san! Do you mind showing me to my next class?"
____________

I sigh as I see the crowd of girls again. This time Subaru noticed my discomfort and teleported us inside the limo. I thank him and sit between him and Shu again.

This time Shu glared at me even when I was just quietly sitting and watching the triplets mess with Yui. "What! I won't fall asleep on you again. Sorry" I huff and look away. I heard him sigh and mumble something but didn't bother to turn towards him. I take off my shoes and bring my legs up to my chest, hugging them and resting my head on my knees. Reji scowled at me, "manners Nuri". "You're a pain in the neck Reji-san" I smirk but take down my feet. He glared at me and pushed up his glasses.

"What's with you people just glaring at me" I scowl and look away dramatically. I turned towards Laito when I heard him scoff. He smirked and patted his lap, "come here, I won't glare at you". I roll my eyes but look at Reji, Shu and Subaru intently looking at us. I smiled sheepishly and got up, about to walk towards Laito but I was pulled down on my seat again by Subaru. "PDA isn't appreciated here" Reji said and Shu hummed. I giggled and looked at Laito who was smirking. I shrug and smirk "then maybe I'll see you in your room Laito-kun~"

~X~