Chapter 4

Nuri's POV

I sigh and walk out of the limo after everyone. Most of them teleported to their rooms. I make my way to the kitchen and make something to eat.

After eating, I waited for a while to see if Kanato comes for sweets. I sigh when he doesn't and walk upstairs. I saw Shu sitting on the floor in the hallway. I giggle and look at him, "that's not really a comfortable spot to sleep Shu-san". He opened his eyes and looked at me before getting up lazily. He held my waist and teleported us to my room. I gasp as I lost my balance and held onto his arm, "you damn vampires...."

He smirked, "I didn't expect you to be so weak". I roll my eyes and step away from him, "I'm not weak and I could have walked to my room by myself". He sat on my bed and said "I didn't trust you to not be a slut and simply go to your own room". I growl at him "I'm not a slut. I wasn't planning to go to Laito's room anyways" I pause before smirking, "are you feeling jealous Shu-san?"

He glared at me and pulled me on the bed. I whine as I fall on my chest. He held my hands behind my back and pinned me under him, "can you repeat that?". I wiggled around but he tightened his hold, "are you feeling jealous Shu-san?" I repeat teasingly. I yelp when he roughly pulled my shirt off my shoulder and pierced my skin with his fangs. He moaned and mumbled, "you're such a delicious slut". I whined when he called me a slut but didn't move. With a satisfied sigh, he pulled away and left my hands.

I turn around on my back while still laying under him. I looked up at him with a small blush on my cheek while his gaze was fixed on my exposed shoulder and some of my chest region. I pull the shirt back on my shoulder and say, "move now". My eyes widened when he undid the first two buttons of my shirt. "Shu-san-" I was cut off by him placing a finger on my lips. He licked just above my bra and kissed before biting again. I moaned softly when his hand grabbed my waist.

He soon pulled away and smirked "you do moan like a slut". I hit his chest playfully as he lazily laid down beside me, immediately falling asleep with his hand on my waist. I sigh and snuggle up against him, "don't start glaring at me after you wake up" I mumble and drift off to sleep.
___________

I grin happily as I sneak out of the mansion without anyone noticing me. "Finally...." I sigh and walk away from the mansion before shifting into my dragon form and taking off into the sky. I roar as I soar through the clouds. I giggle internally and fly in loops, taking my time to reach my home. 'it feels so great to be flying high again! '

I roar as I land in our family garden. I saw my younger brother run out of his room and look at me from the balcony. "Mommy! Mommy! Nuri is home!" He yelled and ran inside. I shift and grab my shorts and tshirts which were tucked away neatly on a tree. "You guys still kept them here....." I mumble and smile before running inside the mansion. My brother met me halfway in the living room and latched onto me. I giggle and spin him around in circles, "Nuri!" He yelled happily. I place him to his feet and ruffle his hair, "how are you champ?". "Lonely...." He said making me frown.

"He's just trying to fool you with his cute looks Nuri" I heard a voice and looked up to see my mom standing on the stairs. I smile and walk towards her, bowing before engulfing her in a strong hug, "I missed you mom". "It's not even a whole week since you left" she chuckled and rubbed my back. I pout and pull away, "those damn vampires. They're almost always glaring at me" I huff. Mom chuckled and ruffled my hair, "you can kick their ass though" I smile "okay maybe they aren't that bad".

I waved at mom as my brother pulled me away excitedly, "come on! There's so much I want to show you and talk about". I giggle "okay okay, slow down Noah"

I sigh. I missed this. I hope no one notices my absence in the mansion.

~X~