chapter 04

haruchiyo. right in front of me.

hes standing right there. my brother. He is currently in Bonten, along with my other brother, takeomi. how about senju? is she not in bonten? 

please dont tell me shes dead. "wheres senju?" Everyone fell silent, pleading, "i don't know." sanzu dropped his hands, looking down at the floor.

"do you two know each other?" Mikey asked, glancing at me. "yeah... we're siblings."

"at least not another whore lmfao." the long-haired male hissed, crossing his arms. "you fucking coconut bitch i'll fuck shred you." he glared at this coconut person

"broski chill down i swear to god." the taller male with purple hair warmed my brother

i found myself staring into the same pair of eyes. his violet orbs locked with mine. he looked stunning with his unique jellyfish hairstyle, which somehow complemented his droopy eyes, possibly due to the colour. what in the world is happening to me. hes so fucking fine omfg.

"staring is rude." he blinked, which caught me off guard, and i quickly sat down on the nearest sofa i could find. i could only roll my eyes, ignoring him as if nothing happened in the past 30 seconds.

"i wasn't staring." shit, this is getting so akward, -100 aura.

"should we go out now?" i didn't know their plans, but i guess i'll just follow them around like a lost puppy. we all nodded in agreement, everything was fine until there was a loud ass fucking GUNSHOT.

"hands up" korean.

my hands quickly shot up next to my head. everyone froze. a man in his mid-30s held a gun, pointing it at me, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. hey, isn't this the creepy ass dude that was trying to chase me.

"dont move." japanese came out of my mouth somehow, also to prevent the men from understanding. "what do you want?" i surrenderd in korean. bro i feel like duolingo right now i swear to god.

"you know." 

"money? i have loads." i joked. 

the gun made a really dangerous sound.

i rolled my eyes and slowly dropped my hands. i searched my pockets, but found no weapon. if my hands get bloody im blaming it on this freak.

"you can't find from the government forever." he cackled, tilting his head back, i just ignored him. "just come back darling."

fucking pedophile. 

 "fuck off will you?" 

he chuckled and walked forward, the gun right in front of my forehead. my heart was racing, i was shaking.

"let me win. come back to korea. then you will come out of this place alive."

"what if i dont?" i asked, slowly raising my hands in the air as a precaution. "looks like i'll have to teach you a lesson then."

OMFG HES SUCH A DICKHEAD.

"that won't happen." a deep voice interrupted, coming from behind me. his hands gently held my raised right wrist and bought it down. jellyfish! he knew korean?

"what are you gonna do anyways? you're probably some weak ass boy thats trying to protect this beauty."

"touch her or pull that trigger, either way your head is gone."

EDITED.