(Prologue)Missing Each other 😢😢

"Aradhana"a girl screamed and wake up from her sleep.Breathing heavily 😰😰and tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Other girl gave her water and asked "Again that dream,Mahi since 10 years you are having same dream everynight".

"I don't know why but I can't forget her"Mahi said while crying and she sleep on her shoulder.
"Hey,RadhaKrishn bless her and please fill my friend's life with happiness".She prayed for her while cupping her face.

At Other side

A girl is sitting and looking at the sky having tears in her eyes and a slight smile on her lips

"10 years passed since we separated but today also I am missing you badly.Why has God done this with us?"Aradhana asked in her thoughts.

Another girl came from behind,"Today again you are sitting like this Aradhana".She smiled with pain and looked at her.
She said,"Hey, don't be so bold. I know you are controlling your tears".She smiled a bit and said,"Tu mujhe achhe se samajhti hai yaar,I love you".Aradhana hugged her with tears of happiness."Love you too,Buddhu".and she hugged her back.

"Now,wipe your tears and let's go to sleep.Aradhana 's friend said to her in a angry tone.
"Ok meri maa,Chal soo jaye".They both chuckled and went to sleep.

So guys this is my first story I have tried first time to write a story.I hope you liked my story. Please ignore spelling mistakes and other silly mistake.

Thank you very Much😊😊😊