Flashback

Mahi was Narrating story of her friendship to Zalak and Aradhana to Jannat.

Flashback

A Girl took admission in XYZ school.It is her first day.She was very nervous and scared.She was going toward the classrooms.At that time someone called her.
Girl: Mahi.(she called her name from back).
Mahi turned back and shocked.
Mahi: Avneet.
The girl is Avneet Mahi 's childhood friend.

Avneet Kaur as Mahi 's childhood friend.She also studied in the same school and same class.But she studied in this school since 2 years.

Now, Get back to story.

Mahi: Achha hua Avu tu mil gyi.I was hell scared.
Avneet: Accha koi baat nhi.Ab bata tera konsa section hai?
Mahi: VI C.
Avneet: Me too.
Mahi become so happy to listen this.
Mahi: Ab chal class ka time ho rha hai.I don't want to get late on my very first day.
After saying this Mahi run towards her class.
Avneet: Mahi don't run.uff this girl, Mahi tum gir jaogi chot lag jayegi.
Suddendly Mahi got bumped with someone and fell.
Avneet be like: lo abhi toh bola or yeh gir bhi gyi.
Avneet run towards Mahi.
Mahi (yelled): Hey ,Can't you see.Ahh!Mumma it's paining. Avneet helped her to stand.
Avneet (in a concerned tone): Mahi, Are you Ok?
Mahi: Hmm.
Mahi: Hey, tum dekhke nhi chal sakti thi dekha mai gir gyi.(Mahi in angry tone).

Who's the girl?
With whom Mahi got bumped?
What happened next?

Thank you 😊😊.Just stay tuned.

To be continued......