Vacation🎉🎉🎉

Next Morning

Mahi was sleeping peacefully by hugging her teddy.Suddenly, Zalak came and woke her up.
Zalak : Mahi Wake up,Sir order us to reach at his office at sharp 8.
Mahi (in a sleepy tone) : Hmm,let me sleep some more.I am hell  tired.
Zalak : Mahi see its almost 7:30, Wake up.
Mahi : Ok, only 2 minute.
Zalak : No, Now wake up I don 't listen anything.
Mahi gets frustrated and at last she woke up

At Commander's Office

Mahi,Jannat,Aradhana and Zalak arrived at Commander 's office as they are secret agents.

Anamika and Pragati (Mahi and Aradhana)said together : Jai Hind Sir.

Commander : Welcome Senior Officers Anamika and Pragati.

[Note- Anamika is Mahi and Pragati is Aradhana.They change their names as they are seniour agents.So to hide their identity they live by fake identity.
Aradhana and Mahi work together but they are unaware about eachother because of their fake identities.]

Anamika: Sir,What happen?What is the motive of this urgent meeting?

Commander: Anamika and Pragati as you both are working since long ,On a serious and risky mission.Without any holiday or rest.So as this mission get over,We are giving you holidays till the next mission.

Pragati: But sir.

Commander: No ifs and buts.You should spend some time with your family.And That's my order.

Anamika and Pragati(together say): Ok sir.Jai Hind

Commander: Jai Hind.

Both of them along with their friends Zalak and Jannat go for their vacation to their homes.

Precape:Flashback

So guys ignore spelling and some silly mistakes. Hope you like it.
Like
Follow
Comment
And Share with your friends and family.

To Be Continued....