PROLOGUE + CHARACTER PAGE

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Killer Klowns by The Dickies

A young woman sits at a very messy table. Scattered papers filled with clothing designs and cups of coffee half full, litter the table as the woman sits there, hand on her cheek as she is slowly nodding off. Her headphones playing music as a phone call wakes her up. She answers the call and rubs her eyes.

"Yes dad?" She says her eyes still threatening to close. "Good news! We got you into a high school in Seoul! It's not too far of a drive, so feel free to have Jake drive you to there. Oh and also, go to bed. It's 3 am" Her dad's cheerful voice says over the phone. She groans "I know, I know. Thanks for doing all of this. I don't think auntie would have even signed me up to go. She is very busy after all" Her dad chuckles over the phone. "Don't avoid my comment now [NAME]. And plus, I'm your dad, this is the bare minimum" [NAME] sighs and stands up from her table. "Still, thanks for doing this. Anyway, I will be going to bed now, You already woke me up from a power nap" She then hears her other father chuckle, it's faint, but she notices. "Let me guess, father is there?" There was silence on her dad's end before he started talking "You're hearing is as good as ever [NAME]..." [NAME] scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Yea, don't flatter me" her dad then sighs. "You better go to sleep now young lady; you have a big day next week!" Her dad then ends the call and [NAME] throws her headphones off and takes out her ponytail.

She throws on pyjamas and then flops into bed. She quickly falls asleep.

┗━°⌜ 냉정한 ⌟°━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞...

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

NAME: [NAME] [LAST NAME]

NICKNAMES:
Okame (Workers Second Affiliate)
Melons, Tits, Jessica Rabbit (By Gun)
Tits McGee (By Wolf)

GENDER: Female

AGE: 18

SCHOOL: J High (Fashion and Clothing Department)