5 ♫ Fuck around and find out

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Double Dare Ya by Bikini Kill

"Jay? What's up?" You said as you finish the last bit of food in your mouth

"Jay? What's up?" You said as you finish the last bit of food in your mouth. It's lunchtime, and you are, once again, eating lunch alone on the rooftop. Sure you were lonely, but it's better than having to deal with the people in the cafeteria.

"Wait... Are you serious?"
"..."
"Ok so some burn knuckles guys are planning on jumping Daniel after school, and you want to jump them first?"
"..."
"I don't understand how this is my problem."
"..."
"Sure Daniel's nice, but I don't want to get involved in fights when I just transferred"
"..."
"Jay. I know for a fact you can handle this yourself. You got trained by Sofia for fuck's sake. If thats not the biggest accomplishment of your life then I don't know what is"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Fine, I'll be there as backup just in case those weaklings aren't as pathetic as I thought"
Jay gives you a big smile while you stand up.
"I'm only doing this because Dawn will give me an ear-full if you get hurt"

AFTER SCHOOL CAUSE FUCK THIS

"Ok so, where are they supposed to be?" You say as you follow Jay blindly down streets and alleyways until you finally see them. The burn knuckles goons. You see Jay walk ahead of you and towards the goons as you grab a face mask and sunglasses. "I hope this works and no one can tell who I am. I mean, if it works with celebrities it should work for me too right?"

You watch from the back as Jay beats the shit out of the goons. One of them starts crawling towards you and reaching for you.
"H-Help..."
You look down on them with a slight grimace thats covered by your "disguise" and you stomp off his head. Pushing it down into the concrete and splatting blood messily around the area.

You look back up to Jay and take off your disguise as you two are walking away, going to pick up the Duffel bags full of clothes for Daniel.

You two pick up some bags and move it close to where Daniel should meet you two.

"Jay, [NAME]?! You live around here too?" Daniel asks in surprise. Jay the tosses the bag and I sigh. "No, we don't live near here, but we still wanted to wish you a happy birthday."
Daniel's jaw dropped as he sees the contents of the bag.
"You're giving this to me? Wow! It's all clothes! How'd you know it is my birthday?" Daniel said as he looked through the bags.
"It's too much... Sorry but I can't accept this... Huh?"
That's when Daniel and Jay proceeds to have a conversation. You were there too kind of tuning in while on your phone.

That's when Daniel yells out. "Oh right Jay! When's your birth-"

You look around you to see Jay no where in sight. "What the fuck..." You mumbled as you put your phone in your pocket. You look at Daniel, and he looks back at you.

You sigh. "Sorry about him. He's a bit of a handful sometimes... Mostly because of his lack of speech and his weird power to disappear without anyone knowing" You said as you look around and walk over to the rest of the bags of clothes. Daniel stares at you in shock as you pick them up and bring all of them over. "These are also for you. And please accept them, they are all Jay's old clothes. It's also your birthday, enjoy yourself." You said to Daniel before walking away.

"Wait!" Daniel calls out. You turn around to face him again.
"When is your birthday? I want you something for your birthday as well!" Daniel says with a big smile and a slight blush on his face.

You walk over to him and pat his head "Its [YOUR BIRTHDAY]. Don't forget it. I'm only saying this once." Then you walked away, leaving a slightly flustered Daniel there on the ground.

As you are walking back, you see the burn knuckles guys on the ground in the alleyway still. You hear one of them cough, and you took that as your cue to leave. 'They can help themselves. Why even bother'

DANIEL POV

"Hey Daniel. This is [NAME] writing this letter since Jay is too indecisive to figure out what he wants to write.Happy Birthday.I know it must be strange for two people you barely know to give you something as big as this on your birthday, but I guess Jay finds you interesting enough to give you this. I guess you could say this is a letter of friendship since you know, Jay can't really talk. If you ever want to talk to me, come to the rooftop. I'll be there.Once again. Happy birthday, Daniel."

I read the letter and feel a blush rise up to my cheeks 'THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A GIRL WROTE ME A LETTER!'

┗━°⌜ 냉정한 ⌟°━┛

no clue what to write so i wrote this

next chapter is gonna be the vin jin bs

i hate early vin jin

when he got his glow up tho...

i like hot assholes

no wonder most of my relationships failed

i can pull but only red flags

it sucks tbh

oopsies trauma dumped a bit

hehe woopsies

anyway

short chapter cause i ran out of steam

also

i got new plot for the fanfic

also [NAME]'s twin Dawn will show up

maybe not soon but will show up at least once

also the male reader version of this fanfic will be written in the point of view of dawn

so it would be like if dawn and [NAME] switched names

its kinda confusing now but trust the process

it will work out in the end