12 ♫ Scammers and Thieves

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : No Respect by Destroy Boys

You sat there, head on your desk, headphones in and taking a nap

You sat there, head on your desk, headphones in and taking a nap. You completely forgot most of the things that happened yesterday and plus, you never really cared about your grades, you just wanted to design clothing. That's when you got woken up by a light tap on your shoulder. You flinch and move your headphones away on one ear and look at the person who disturbed your nap. It was Yui.

"It's a handkerchief. I brought it for you. [NAME]."

Everyone in the class looked at you two in shock and confusion.

"What the fuck? Did she get her brain knocked out this morning? A fall down the stairs maybe?"

"I broke up with him. Thanks for yesterday..." She said with a smile. You notice the bruises that she tried to cover with makeup, and you remembered what happened.

"Oh right. Uhm. Yea no problem..." You mumble as you look over to Zack. You two make eye contact and you both shrug. You look back at Yui and take the handkerchief. She smiles and walks away with a light blush. You just sit there confused.

TIME SKIP

It was now after school, and you're walking back home. You didn't want to trouble Jake today because you gave him a day off for the day. That's when you see a familiar face in front of you. The ex-boyfriend of Yui.

"I had to fucking wait for you. You bitch. Today, you're fucked big time whore."

You looked at him in disgust. That's when three, tough looking, guys appeared from the deserted alley onto the equally deserted street.

"So this is the girl?"
"She's smoking hot!"
"Bring her closer!"

You watch as all of them look you up and down, checking you out. Your patience is wearing thin as the men kept on disrespecting you. You're tired of it.

"I'm fucking leaving" You said as you tried to walk around them but one of them puts out his arm to stop you.

"Come on beautiful. We don't bite~"