15 ♫ My intuition says, hell no

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Vagina Police by Dream Nails

Mary sighs as she sits between a very pissed off Vin Jin and you, who's very irritated

"You two know you don't have to hate each other all the time, right?" Mary says as she crosses her arms.

"Fuck off." "I know." Vin Jin and you say at the same time.

Mary sighs again and leans back into her chair, trying to think of a conversation topic that would interest you.

You look in front of you and see that it's Duke, you peek through the gaps in the chair and see that he is writing music. You watch as he writes down beautiful lyrics. You watch as this random man creates art in front of your eyes.

Mary then took notice of your staring and tap you on the shoulder. You turn around, confused.

"Watching Duke, huh?" Mary says as you nod. That's when you see out of the corner of your eye, Duke flinch and close his book. He slowly turns around, and you look at him, making eye contact.

"Y-You were watching?..." Duke asked as you nod.

"You write nice lyrics, keep it up" You say as you nod in approval. Duke blushed and looked away.

"T-Thank you..." Duke mumbled as you nod and leaned back. That's when Mary elbows you.

"Were you just being nice or was that genuine?" Mary questioned as you look at her weirdly.

"Why wouldn't it be genuine?" You look at Mary suspiciously, but then Vin Jin speaks up.

"Cause it's Duke. He's an ugly pushover, why WOULD it be genuine?" Vin Jin sneers as he glares at you.

You look at him with pure disgust and quickly crawl over Mary and give Vin Jin a solid slap on the back of the head.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?" Vin Jin screams as you glare at him.

Time Skip.

The three of you emerge from the bus. Both you and Vin Jin have bruises and bandages all over your body as Mary sighs and pushes the two of you out.