10 ♫ My Princess in Shining Armour ❤️

You know the drill, thoughts.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Queer as in Fuck You by Dog Park Dissidents

"Who the fuck is Gangnam LandLord?" You say out loud.

"He's stealing my sugar baby..." You chuckle at your own thought and continue to send more money to Zoe.

After a few minutes of back and forth, Gangnam LandLord seemed to have left, leaving you proud that you got the last donation between the two of you. You look at the time and heard your stomach make a loud rumble.

"Fuck, I'm hungry. Guess I didn't realize until now. What am I craving?... Hm... Instant ramen and some gimbap." You nod your head to yourself and walk out of your room. You usually get Jake to walk with you, but you didn't feel like it today, plus, you can protect yourself if anything happens.

You walk out the door, making sure to close the door quietly before waving to the security camera outside your door.

Just as you walk outside, you put on your headphones. Listening to your music before deciding to take a longer walk and walking to the convenience store pretty far away. As much as you did stick out like a sore thumb, you enjoyed the walk.

You walk in after an old man with a green cap walks out. "Welcome!" A little guy with glasses said, you simply nod before walking over to the noodles. You ignore the lingering stare he gives you and simply kept looking for the noodles you want.

You hear the door open a few seconds later and see two people come in, Yui and another man. "What the... Is that her brother?" You shrug your shoulders and kept on looking for your noodles. 

DANIEL'S P.O.V

"Wow, [NAME] is here! But, she's here alone. It's so late now, and it's dangerous out here. I wonder if she would be ok... She's so pretty out of her uniform... No stop! I'm loyal to Yui." I snap back to reality as Yui and her brother place a pack of condoms on the counter
"Is... this? Why would she... Buy such an adult product with her family?"I stare at her for longer than she would like.
"What the hell are you looking at? Never seen those before? This pig is pissing me off" Yui snaps at me. Leaving me stunned.