4 ♫ Lore episode (also filler episode)

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR NEWEST CHAPTERS OF WEAK HERO

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Bitchboy by The Oozes

The drive home was silent; you were trying to process everything that happened while Jake drove in silence, too scared to say anything

When you two finally arrived back to the penthouse, you immediately shut yourself in your room. 

Jake didn't know what to do at first. He looked around and realized that you probably didn't eat yet. He quickly texted you about him cooking then went to the kitchen. You read the text as your stomach grumbled, you didn't eat anything other than the boba for dinner, so it would be nice to have some actual food in your system. You changed into a white baggy T-shirt and black shorts and walked outside your room.

Jake was already almost done cooking as he scurries around the kitchen for plates. After sitting down at the table, he notices you.

"Oh! [NAME]! Perfect timing, I'm almost done. Just give me a quick second" Jake says with his usual cheerful smile. You nod back at him and scroll on your phone, checking to see if DG answered or read the message.

He read the message and liked it and sent a single thumbs up emoji. 

You look up from your phone to see Jake bringing the plates of [FAVOURITE FOOD] over to the table. The dinner was like the car ride, filled with awkward silence. That's when Jake spoke up.
"So... Uh [NAME]..."
"Don't ask about what happened with Jay"
"I WASN'T GOING TO ASK THAT! PROMISE!" Jay says, waving his hands in front of himself in defence.
"I just realized I never told you what happened, well... Before I became your bodyguard and why I have such a bad relationship with Wolf..." Jake scratches the back of his neck.
You finish chewing your food and look at Jake. "I only know the basics, something about a gang breaking up then both you and Wolf got picked up by my aunt and shipped over to the US. You also never fully answered my question whenever I asked. You always said 'That is something in the past' then never said anything more"

Jake chuckled, "Yea I think I did say that... Oh well, I'm ready to tell you now." Jake says with a smile. You nod your head like usual and take another bite of your food.