Chapter Fifteen

Justin: - I wasn’t completely honest with you.

Riley: - About what?

"Uneasiness starts to settle in your stomach, the gears in your brain turning. What could it possibly be? That he seemed so troubled."

Justin: - Meet me at the entrance of the pack house in an hour.

"You made your way back home to freshen up and wait for Justin out front. It isn’t long before you see his black range pulling up. You hopped in and he drove off. The ride was tight, the atmosphere almost unbearable, very close to suffocating. This confession he has to tell you is eating you on the inside. Switching your focus to something else that is not related to the matter. Then Immediately recognizing the route he was taking. It’s the same route he took when you learned he was a werewolf. He parked to the side and climb out, making his way around to open your door for you."

Justin: - Walk with me?

Riley: - Babe, what’s all this? You’re starting to freak me out. Are we breaking up?

"He turns his back to you and sighs, running a hand through his hair. Whatever it is seem tough for him to talk about."

Justin: - So… uhm, you know how I told you I’ve never been with a woman before. Never been with one. That kind of thing.

Riley: - Yeah.

Justin: - Yeah well, I lied. I thought you’d be like the other women I’ve dated, slept with. I pretty much saw you as the same which I shouldn’t in the first place. Just wanting a quick bang for money. I should of never judged you, especially when I know your background and what you pass through. It’s my fault for what happen, happened.

Riley: - So, let me get this straight. Were any of those girls your mate? Were you married to them?

Justin: - N_

Riley: - I’m not finish. Did you know their history?

Justin: - Yes.

Riley: - Then why would you expect them to love you? You don’t go looking for love in a rat’s nest Justin. You can’t expect to get apples from a lemon tree. When someone loves you, you’ll know, you’ll feel it. I know you know my history; I am not stupid. You want to know why I gave you a chance? It’s because I love you, I didn’t class you with my past nor did I judge you. Why? Because everyone is not the same. People tend to mark others the same by what they pass through.

Justin: - I know that now and I’m so, so sorry for creating this mess. If I’d just listen, you wouldn’t have to go through all that.

"Tears streaming down your cheeks. Hurt blankets your heart, he walks up to you caressing your face while he gently thumbs your tears away. Hoping to give some comfort."

Justin: - I will accept any punishment you give me, I don’t care what it is, as long as you forgive me that’s all that matters. I don’t want you to stay angry with me.

Riley: - I’m not angry with you, I’m just disappointed and hurt that you were viewing me like that all this time. I’m… I’m your mate. Doesn’t that mean anything to you? I would never hurt you damn it, we’re in this together.

Justin: - I know and I’m sorry. Please I’m begging you.

Riley: - I can’t, I just need some space right now.

Justin: - Riley, please. Don’t do this.

Riley: - I can’t right now Justin, I need to breathe. I need to think. I can’t believe this.

"You took off running in the direction you came distancing yourself far away from him. You would have expected this from anyone else, but not him. Memories of your fun time together breaks your heart even more, and the hurt came flooding you like a dam."