23

You all ran towards a random direction, unaware of being watched by something else in the dark.

You all stopped running to escape, you were panting.

"Look!.. there it is..." Someone points out at the right direction.

"We need to be more careful... that place isn't a manor, its a laboratory..."

You said as you finally get to catch your breathe. Hanji walked up behind you.

"You okay?.." Hanji says softly putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Yes..." you nodded aswell in response.

Levi walked up closer towards the place. It was like an abandon facility, though someone must've been experimenting.

The facility did seem old, though someone might be still inside it.

It was a clear way in, no one seems to be guarding outside which seems to be odd

Not many trees surround the place, though once you look behind you, the tall dark trees stands oddly still and in a creepy way.

Levi and a few others walked slowly towards the main entrance of the facility.

You and the others, including Hanji followed behind.

Once you entered the facility, it was still dirty and... inside was pretty big. Like it could fit a Jet plane!..

You looked around in amazement. You never discovered something so new and weird...

"We should split up into 4 groups... We'll go left, you go right... we will never know if someones still here..."

Levi spoke softly and quietly as possible as we hid somewhere safe, still preparing what was about to happen next.

You nodded at Levis statement, you agreed that it would be for the best.

Once Levi left his place whit a few others, separating into groups.

Hanji, You and two more others followed.

You entered a weird room, to what looks like a monitoring room.