31

Y/n's eyes almost teared, thinking about the past she had we Hanji. Y/n then thought, that she can't just fouby Hanji for something she was unsure about.

But Y/n knows for sure that she'll find those evidence soon, as ling as Y/n keeps her eye on Hanji and be observant.

'I hope i dont get too suspicious doing those observing... i can hurt Hanjis feelings whit that, and i dont want that to happen aswell.'

Hanji then rose up, sitting rubbing her eyes. Hanji yawns quietly as she flutter her eyes open.

"H- Hanji, your awake... did i wake you up?.."

Y/n asked nervously to Hanji who was bow unexpectedly awake for no reason-

"No i-.... its okay, i just woke up-"

Hanji's gaze fell on Y/ns hand. Hanji now noticed Y/n holding her phone.

"Y/n...? What are you doing whit my phone?-"

"What-" Y/n's eyes widens slightly, she looks back at the phone she was holding.

"Right!- i was just checking the time, i forgot where my phone is-"

Y/n looks around the couch where they were both sitting, Y/n then saw the phone case next to Hanji where she sitting.

"Got it!" Y/n quickly grabs her own phone. Nervously, Y/n look back at Hanji, who was looking at Y/n suspiciously.

"Look i-"

"Its okay, Y/n. If you really have to check if i got something to hide, i dont, because im sure of myself i can tell you that."

Hanji leans forward, closer to Y/n, their nose barely touching at this point.

Whit that, Hanji kissed Y/ns forehead then pulled back. Hanji smiles at Y/n softly.

"Please, dove... i love you and you only, and im sure of myself that i dont have anything to hide from you."

"I-... Hanji..." Y/n blushed furiously recalling that Hanji had just kissed Y/n unexpectedly.

"I love you too, Hanji..." Y/n finally smiles.

Buzzz!! Buzzz!!!

Hanjis phone starts buzzing, meaning someone was calling.

Y/n looks back at Hanjis phone that she was currently holding still. Y/n looked at the name suspiciously.

"Lab Man?.. who-"

"Thats my boss, sweet." Hanji reached out to her phone, grabbing it from your hand.

When Y/n just thought Hanji was going to answer the phone, Hanji instead clicked the red button, hanging up.

"Hanji- that- that was your boss!-"

"Blah, he's not important now. What matters today is, you... my love."

Hanji puts the phone back down to the coffee table, before turning back to you.

Hanji then smiled softly, reaching out to Y/ns hand, cupping it both to Hanjis hand holding it firmly.

"But-"

"No buts!.. Im going to have fun, and tonight."

Hanji says, before tackling you down on the couch once again.

"H- Hanji!.." Unexpectedly tackling you, made you yelp in surprise.

Hanji pins both of your arms to the sides, while both of your legs wrapped around Hanjis waist.

Hanji was currently sitting still while pinning you down, you couldn't do much of a resistance anyway.

"Im not taking a 'no' for an answer, dove."

Hanji then leans down towards Y/ns neck-

NOPE THATS TBC!!

yes i am back from yet another chapter like i promised- but todays isn't weekend still, and im dying to do more chapters for all of you.

Thank you for the votes, and may god be whit you all!!