30

As Y/n and Hanjis slept to the couch, snoring softly. The house was quiet but Hanjis cute snores filled the living area.

Y/n fluttered her eyes open, now realizing she must have fallen asleep while lost in thoughts.

The anxiousness and confusion came back to Y/n as she thoughts about it again.

Hanji then shifted slightly, Y/n paused. Y/n looks at Hanji is she was awake or not. Whit a sigh of relief, Hanji wasn't awake still.

Y/n then grabs Hanjis phone, guilty yet she has to know if Hanji was hiding something.

Y/n opens Hanjis phone, requiring a finger print. Whit that, Y/n grabs Hanjis index finger, then placed it on the button.

The phone unlocked, Y/n's eyes then widen. Seeing the home wallpaper of Hanjis phone once again.

It was different from before. After Y/n and Hanji met...

Flash back~

"Hey, Y/n!!" Hanji barges through the door of the small café that was currently closing for the night.

Y/n then looks up from the counter, then smiles softly.

"Hanji!.. Your here early-"

Hanji then walks around the counter, now face to face whit Y/n. Hanji then grabs both of Y/n's hands, holding it firmly.

"Cmon! We're going to be late!"

Hanji smiled excitedly. Y/n then giggles softly, blushing slightly aswell.

"Alright, alright. Ill go after once i finished closing-"

"Let me help then!.."

Hanji has insisted on helping Y/n to close the shop. Since Y/n and Levis aunt was currently stable at the hospital due to her condition.

Once they finished packing the shop and closing it. Y/n locks the door as Hanji waits whit her outside.

Once Y/n puts the keys to her bag, Hanji then pulls her towards the side walk.

The festival begin, many were out on the stalls standing by waiting for customers to buy.

Y/n was excited, so many games to play and shops to eat whit. Y/n thought for a second.

'Hanjis whit me, is it okay if we stop by from the games?.. i dont want to be such a child-'

Y/n then feels a tug in her hand, Hanji was waiting for Y/n to reply. Y/n looks back up, Hanji was holding Y/n's hand trying to drag towards the game stalls.

"Cmon! This us going to be fun!.. We can find Levi around here somewhere im sure."

Hanji then says before pulling Y/n towards the game stalls. They then saw Levi and Mikasa, standing near one, Mikasa was eating cotton candy and Levi ate popcorn.

Hanji approaches them both, still holding Y/b hand from behind.

"Hey guys! Finally found you."

"Four eyes, i didn't sign up for any of this. Just because my sisters here, im not always coming around..."

Levi says coldly, as usual as he said towards Hanji.

"Dont be like that! Of course, i can protect your sister whit all my might!"

Hanji days pridefully as she still holds Y/ns hand.

"Im here too, and i can protect my bestfriend." Mikasa says as she continues to eat the cotton candy.

"Right!" Hanji nods smiling happily.

Now dragging you back towards the game stalls, before turning to you.

"What game do you wanna play? I can win for you, y'know!.." Hanji says winking whit a smug smile.

"You dont need to do that-"

"I will!.." Hanji turns fully towards Y/n before lookin around, she then spots a gun shooting game, where you have to aim at the balloon and shoot as many as you can to win bigger prices.

Hanji drags Y/n once again towards the game.

"Stay here, and watch!" Hanji says as she smiles smugly once again, feeling confident about winning.

She didn't lost- though she shot 2-8 balloons, which the price is a mini teddy bear.

Y/b chuckled softly seeing Hanjis reaction towards the price.

"Yeah, i guess i didn't get that part-"

"Let me try..." Y/n speaks up, walking forwards towards the gun.

After paying, the seller then reloads the gun before giving it to Y/n.

Now, Y/n aims the gun towards the balloons.

Whit all the bullets that was 10-15 bullets, Y/n shoots over 5-21 balloons which is impossible to achieve.

Hanjis jaws drop, seeing Y/n can aim better whit the gun than she does.

"How-"

"Aiming isn't always easy." Y/n says, grabbing the big stuffy toy winning the price.

Y/n smiles happily receiving the big price that the vendor gave.

"Not bad, Y/n." Levi says as he walks side by side whit Mikasa, he must have notice your good aiming.

"Y/n! Lets take a picture together, can we?" Hanji asks as she smiles happily still.

Y/n nods, holding the bug stuff bear in her arms. Hanji then gave her phone to Mikasa, then walking beside you before snapping a photo whit you.

That was the best memory you also had whit Hanji....

End of Flashback~ and Discontinued hehe

Thank you for reading! Almost reaching to 600!! Thank you so much. It has been a struggle since i stepped on senior high, theres so much to do, but i can handle.

I will write more chapters soon! Stay safe, thank you!!!