27

You and Levi left the mansion. Running towards the big wooden door. It was somehow locked.

Levi quickly pulls you and the others towards the back, running through the kitchen once again running towards the back door.

You held the knob twisting it open. You all quickly ran outside, a back yard? It was heck big and massive. You can play golf or even have a 20ft swimming pool. (Im kidding i cant swim that deep.)

You all quickly went over the fence, it was metal bars and whit a sharp point above.

Levi held you up, careful placing you on the other side. Erwin then helped Levi and the others carefully.

Once you were all out of the mansion, now running towards the road, not many cars passing by.

You cant recall how many turns you took before arriving here before. So you have to pick carefully for the road.

Behind you, the mansion. The back door suddenly slammed open, you looked back seeing four more guards running towards the fence.

"Hurry, in the woods!!"

Kennys house was near a woods, it wasn't too dark still, enough light to shine the dark woods.

You all ran deep inside the forest. Whit each big trees, its leafs swaying to the gentle wind as it blew.

You all hid behind the tree, some on the big bushes. You then hear running and loud footsteps approaching.

You all kept quite, staying in place on your hiding spot. You peeked to the corner of the tree. You see the four men holding a gun as they search for all of you.

You all hid, being still and quiet as they search the area. They weren't far enough though.

"Lets separate! You two go left, we'll go right."

They all agreed as you heard. Then the footsteps slowly fading away. You catch your breath seemingly holding it before.

You peeked to the corner of the tree, no signs of guards anymore. You can now get out of hiding.

"Cmon...! Lets hurry."

Levi whispered shouted, afraid he might also attract the four guards back.

You ran back towards the road, leaving the woods.

Erwin still has his phone, but slightly cracked due to the pushing and fighting.

He called the station, meaning, you would all meet somewhere specific. Not knowing it yet still.

You came back to conclusion... Kenny would never kill, since he would mainly order others to do it.

But why a kid who's like 18 and below?
You saw his hand gun and knife just hanging by his waist belt before.

You have to tell Levi and Erwin soon.

Erwin led the way towards the road. It was like a high way, a few card passing by but none suspected.

~timeskip

Erwin someone led you towards a gas station. Now knowing the full location, Erwin called the station once again.

Now the station is informed to where you all are, and you all would wait.

You sat on the waiting chairs just by the corner of the station. Thinking a out Kenny if he was the killer behind this.

Hanji then walks closer to you, before sitting down beside you. Her cheek still marked whit purple and red.

"Are you okay?.." Hanji ask as she puts her hand on your shoulder, her tone worried.

"Okay? I should be asking you that, Hanji..." you sighed looking back at her.

"Im fine, dont worry." She smiles warmly towards you as she kept her hand on your shoulder.

"About what i said before-" Hanji was cut off by you.

"Wife, huh?" You chuckled softly, thinking of the way Hanji says that infront of everyone.

"Are you willing to be, though?" Hanji looks away asking.

"W- what?.." you looked back at Hanji, confused yet surprised.

"To be my wife?" Your eyes widen.

"You- you're not proposing now, are you?" You were still shock that she would ask that.

"What?! No!- no- i mean, if you're willing to be my wife, someday."

Hanji finally says before holding both of your hands.

"I-... i don't know yet, Hanji..."

Hanji nods, as she still holds your hands.

"Of course! You dont have to answer already..."

Hanji smiles again, as she looks at you. Hanjis smile was genuinely sweet and comforting.

Then, four white police cars arrived infront of the gas station.

You went inside on one of the cars whit Hanji beside you. Of course she would never leave you here, for now.

Now... you were currently thinking of telling Levi and Erwin about Kenny being the possible murderer...