i. TGIF

THIRD PERSON POV

ANDREA WATCHED THE CLOCK, WAITING for those five minutes of class to be over. And so the bell could ring and school could be over for the day, and for the weekend.

Her eyebrow furrowed as she felt a pair of eyeballs burning into the back of her head. She turned around slightly and saw Fuckshit looking at her but quickly turned around. Andrea rolled her eyes. Perv she thought to herself.

As she was about to put her pencil on her notebook to write a note that their teacher wanted them to write, the bell rang. She packed up her stuff and went to go meet up with her two best friends Isabella and Amy.

"Hey Bella" Andrea said while finding Isabella at her locker. "Hey girl!" She said while closing her locker. "Uh thank god it's Friday. I was dying to get out of that classroom".

"Hey!" Amy said with a bright smile to her two best friends. "Hey Amy" both the girls said in unison. "Ready to go?"
"Yeah let's go"

The three girls walked out of school in sync while everyone watched them in awe. They were definitely one of the three most prettiest girls in school. But they just seemed to catch everyone's eye. One time when Isabella and Amy were walking down the street, two young boys on their bikes crashed into a pole cause they couldn't get their eyes off of the girls. And it was very normal for these girls, people just liked them for their beauty. But they never really cared about actually being friends with them and getting to know them. People only really seemed to like their beauty or wonder how good they would look in bed. And it's disgusting. But at least they have each other.

As they left the school and walked away from the school campus, they got caught up with the skater boys. It's always something with those boys. Anytime they find a rail or anything they could parkour over they just have to skate on it. It was quiet annoying especially since they were always in the way.

"Ah shit. Looking fine Andrea" Fuckshit or Olan, one of the skater boys who happened to have the biggest crush on Andrea said. Andrea looked his way and gave him the finger. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction he wanted. The girls never did. For what? So they could go home and j3rk off. No way.

Fuckshit's best friend Ray laughed. "Every time bro, every time". Fuckshit sucked his teeth. "Man shut up".

✮✩✮

(Pretend the song All night long by Mary J Blige came out in the early 90's)

The girls were at Isabella's house and were listening to some Mary J Blige. "You guys, Tina's having a party today. Wanna go?" Amy asked.

"The amount of random parties people have is crazy" Andrea said while laughing. "That's LA for you" Isabella chimed in.

"Sure let's go"

"Alright!"

✮✩✮

ANDREA'S OUTFIT