ix. Triple threat

THIRD PERSON POV

Zoey and Janea sat at a table outside, they just got out of school and they walked down the block to get their selves something to eat. They just talked and ate their food. Also trying to decide what they can do today.

Both of the girls heard shoes hitting the floor and loud talking. They look over and saw Isabella and her brother, Matteo.

"Hey Bella!" Zoey called out. Isabella and Matteo looked over at the girls. Bella smiled. "Hey girls!" She said as she and her brother walked over to their table.

"Hi, you must be Janea, it is so nice to meet you!!" Isabella said smiling. "Nice to meet you too Isabella!"

"And I'm Matteo" he said with a smile as him and Janea shook hands. "Wassup Zoey" he said as they fist bumped.

"Can you guys hang out with him for the day? He's stressing me out"

Matteo scoffed. "Well excuse you"

Zoey laughed. "Yeah that's fine"

"Great!" Isabella said with a smile. "I'll pick you up later, just text me" she said pushing his head and walking away.

Matteo sat down next to Janea. "So you're Andrea's cousin??"

"Yep"

"Huh interesting" he said with a soft smile. "Anyways, what are we doing today" he said looking at both of the girls.

Zoey: well we were just trying to figure that out.

Matteo: hmm, oh how about we go to the arcade!

Zoey: I'm down

They both looked at Janea waiting for her answer.

Janea: yeah me too. But I would like to go home first and change

Janea opened the front door revealing her mom and aunt with glasses of wine and they were sitting on the couch laughing

Janea walked in with Zoey and Matteo behind her. "Hey Janea!" Her mom said. "Hey mom, hey auntie"

Zoey: hey Ms. Flores and Ms. Lopez

She shook hands with Elena.

Matteo: hello I'm Matteo! Isabella's brother.

He shook both Sabrina and Elena's hand.

Janea: you guys can wait here if you want, I'll be out quickly

She said walking down the hallway to her room.

Janea quickly changed out of her skinny jeans and long sleeved crop top and into a t shirt and shorts.

Janea came back into the living room. "I made some quick snacks for you guys if you want some before you guys leave" Sabrina said. The three teens sat down and just talked and laughed while they ate their snacks.

"Ah, what is this? The triple threat?" Elena said as she went to the kitchen to wash her glass cup.

"The triple threat?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah"

They all laughed at the name. After eating their snacks they left and went to the arcade.