viii. Estee, Estee, Estee

STILL AT THE PARTY

ISABELLA'S POV

I WAS SITTING ON THE couch with Maria as we were just laughing and talking. I look over by the kitchen and see Estee and Stevie talking. Ok. I continue my conversation with Maria and I look over by the kitchen again and see that Estee and Stevie just disappeared. I looked around the room and they were no where. Mm ok. Again, I continued my conversation with Maria.

"Hey I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air, wanna come?"

"No thanks. I think I'm just gonna stay here"

I nodded and got up from the couch. I walked outside and sat down by the steps. It was getting dark and cold. And my dumbass didn't bring a jacket. I crossed my arms. I then heard male voices laughing and knew that was Ruben, Fuckshit, fourth grade and Ray. But no Stevie.

Somebody then walked out of the house. A little boy, Stevie.

Fuckshit; yoo sunburn! You gotta tell us what the fuck happened in there

Fuckshit said while dabbing Stevie up.

Stevie: she put two of my fingers in her v@g!n@

Fuckshit and Ray laughed.

Stevie: and it's so much lower than I thought

He laughed along with the two boys. What the actual fuck was so funny about that.

Fuckshit: what else happened

Stevie: she was like touching my-

What the actual fuck. I could not believe the words that came out of that little boys mouth. And the audacity they had to laugh like nothing was wrong.

"Hey Isabella!" Amy said as she walked outside. "Sorry girl. Not right now" I walked inside and saw Estee, Angela, Maria and Kayla sitting on the couch.

"Oh hey Isabella!" Estee said with a smile as if nothing had happened between her and Stevie not even an hour ago.

"Don't hey Isabella me" I stood right in front of her with my arms crossed. "What happened?"

Isabella: you know exactly what happened. Fucking around with Stevie like that. He's fucking 13 you desperate bitch.

The girls ooo'd and the boy came inside the house, along with Andrea and Amy.

Estee's mouth opened as if she was going to say something. But it instantly closed again.

Andrea: Estee, what the fuck...

Isabella: your a nasty bitch Estee. The amount of boys your age that you could fuck around with, you choose a child. A god damn child!

Estee: he's 13...

Isabella: and you think that's any better?! And to think we were friends..

The whole room went silent. Even the music stopped playing.

Isabella: I think I want to go home

Andrea: we're right behind you

Andrea said grabbing Amy's hand as we left Angela's house.

Btw I'm so sorry for making you guys relive that disgusting scene in the movie. Anyways, in Isabella we trust 😌🙏