xi. Hatred

ANDREA TURNED THE CORNER AND saw Ian who just left a store and was now also walking down the street. "Ian!". He turned around and looked at Andrea as she walked towards him. "It's been a minute. How are you?". They walked down the sidewalk together. "I guess I'm doing pretty good, you?"

"Doing pretty ok myself. How's your mom?" Ian shrugged. "She's good. Working and shit". Ian and Andrea used to be pretty good friends since the third grade. Up until eight grade when Ian started growing distant. Andrea used to describe him as a soft, caring and nice boy. But now he's tough, distant and just does his own thing nowadays. They hang out maybe two or three times a year, if they're lucky.

Andrea never really hears from him at all. She feels like she doesn't even see him around school much. Just here and there, walking down the hall. She'll give a quick wave and smile at him which he just looks at her like a complete stranger.

Andrea remembers after school when they were younger, they would go to the park and just talk and talk on the swings until they felt it was time to separate and go home. She knew everything about him and he knew everything about her. But now it was like they were just two people who happened to know each other's names.

"Are you busy? Maybe we can hang out and catch up a little. If that's ok with you..?" Ian nodded. "Yeah sure".

"You remember Sally's Ice and Fro-yo??" Ian nodded again. "I heard they just did a big remodeling. Wanna go?"

"Yeah why not"

Ian and Andrea sat in a little table outside eating ice cream in a little cup

Ian and Andrea sat in a little table outside eating ice cream in a little cup. Fuckshit rode his skateboard down the street. He heard a familiar laugh. He looked across the street and saw Andrea and IAN? What the fuck is she doing with Ian. He thought. He pushed his foot on the ground, giving his skateboard some speed.

Once he got close enough to them, he planted his foot on the ground, getting off his board and picking up his skateboard. He walked over to Andrea and Ian laughing. "Yo wassup Andrea" he said in his usual tone.

She stopped laughing and looked at fuckshit. She hasn't talked to him since Estee's party or whatever. "Hey..." she gave a small smile to him. "What's up Ian. Haven't seen you since like freshman year" Fuckshit said laughing.

Ian just looked him up and down. He didn't like fuckshit. And fuckshit didn't really like him either. Fuckshit laughed. "Are you gon say something or you just gonna keep staring at me like a little bitch".

"I'm not a bitch" Ian mumbled. Fuckshit raised his eyebrows. "Got something to say. Then speak up then bitch"

"I said I'm not a bitch!" Ian raised his voice. "Olan I think you should go..."

"Nah. Cause if he ain't a bitch he gonna have to prove it to me"

"Olan!".

Ian scooted back his chair and stood up, he walked towards fuckshit and punched him in the face. Fuckshit stumbled back. He tried punching Ian back but he blocked his hit. Fuckshit grew angry and pushed Ian then it started getting physical.

"Stop you guys" Andrea said trying to pull Ian off of fuckshit. Ray turned the corner and came running down the block. He pulled Fuckshit away from Ian. "What is your problem Olan! Ian didn't even do shit to you. You're an ass" Andrea yelled. Her and Ian walked away.

Ray turned to fuckshit with his arms on his shoulders. "Bro what was that?" Fuckshit shrugged. "Let's just go man. Trynna go skate". He said hopping on his skateboard and riding back to Motors. Ray sighed and shook his head as he followed behind him.

Fuckshit shut the front door and threw his skateboard on the ground as he plopped on the couch

Fuckshit shut the front door and threw his skateboard on the ground as he plopped on the couch. Zoey came around the corner and leaned on the wall. "I heard about your little fight with Ian. What happened?"

Fuckshit shook his head. "Don't know? Just anger?". Zoey asked. He sighed. "Probably Zo"

"Listen, I know you're like super fucking dumb and I'm like really smart but if you want to and if you need to. I'm always here to talk. I'm your sister" Zoey just nodded at fuckshits silence and walked back to her room.