Chapter 11- Resting

Luke's pov:

When I woke up I slowly opened my eyes and saw Din's bandaged face watching me. He sighed in relief, "Oh thank the stars you're alive, I didn't know if you were going to make it." He rushed over to me, "Are you okay?" He asked grabbing my hands and holding them close to his chest.

I felt a little flutter in my stomach and tried my best to answer his question without stumbling, "Yes I think so. Are we safe now?" I quickly asked. I didn't want to think about what was going to happen if I hadn't actually saved us.

He frantically nodded, "Yes! We are safe. What did you do back there? You didn't really have much time to explain."  He asked.

Well I had to tell him now, theres mo point in avoiding the conversation anymore, "I am a Jedi. We are keepers of the peace. Back there I used the force to pull the ship back up. The Force is a mysterious energy field created by life that binds the galaxy together. I also played a significant role in the battle of Endor."

He looked around frantically very confused, "Jedi? The force? Battle of Endor? Are we speaking the same language right now? What in the galaxies name are you talking about?!"

I sat up in the bed and my hand went to my head from the pain. But I didnt have time to focus on that right now, "You don't know what a Jedi is? Or the battle of Endor? Have we been in the same galaxy? Did you not hear about the Death Star blowing up or Darth Vader dying and the Empire falling?" Was he really that clueless?

"Well I knew it had ended some how. I didnt really look that into it though. Thinking about the empire makes me feel emotional, they are the cause for the purge of Mandalore." He said. Was that what the dream in the cave had been about? The purge of Mandalore. "Ans I certainly didnt expect it to be you who stoped them." He joke and laughed.

I gawked, "Excuse me, Din Djarin! Ill have you know I am a very good fighter. When im not absolutely exhausted and the force is absent from my life." (A/N: like his father)

"Well you did look pretty hot up there fighting in the rain with a dramatic face and wet hair. You did look very impressive I must say." He joked. I felt that feeling in mg stomach again. I tried to suppress it ignoring what Leia and my mother had both said to me about attachments.

"What are we going to do about this?" I gestured to his face.

"Oh well it should heal pretty soon. The cuts aren't that deep, the may scar but-" he began but I stopped him.

"No, me seeing your face silly. Its against your creed isn't it? Im not in your clan so I cant see your face. Do you have to kill me now or something?" I joked.

He smiled softly, "I know you know Luke." He said gently.

I looks at him confused even though I knew exactly what he was talking about, "What. What do you mean?"

"I saw it on your face this morning. You were the same way I was when I realised. Nervous, jumpy, trying to constantly change the conversation. I don't need the... force? Of whatever to know that. It did take you a while to realise though, I knew since the first time we met." He smiled leaning in slightly.

"I-" I was speechless is what I was.

"But its against the Jedi way isn't it? Thats what you were telling me about. It wasn't a family thing, it was the Jedi that stop attachments."  He said. "I think your great you know. Im going to make you some soup, might help you feel better." He stood up and I reached for his arm to stop him. His head quickly snapped back when I held him.

"Oh I couldn't care less for that anymore. The Jedi orders gone. Just- oh just come here." I had caved in and I pulled him on too of me and kissed him. I kissed him long and I kissed him hard. If was passionate, if was true and for once I felt at home with someone. I had finally dome what I came here to do, find a home.

Once we both slowly pulled away he said, "I love you and I would love to stay here with you in this moment but I'm afraid you may pass out without some food to keep you going. Im going to go and get you something." He smiled.

I smiled back at him, "Thank you Din." And slowly began to sit back up in the bed so that I could eat.

Soon enough Din came back in with a bowl of that lovely porridge, "I don't know if its your favourite per say but I got you your favourite thing that I have made for you." And he handed me the bowl.

I took the bowl smiled and looked up at him, "No this is defiantly my favourite now. Thank you, it means a lot."

"No problem." And he sat down next to me and I leaned into him. He put his arm around me and pulled me in more. As I slowly ate he said, "You know how when you began to feel your soulmate and you couldn't sleep because you could constantly feel them." He said.

I nodded. I remember being up for hours every night lying in my bed jot knowing what to do because it was all I could concentrate on. I couldn't sleep properly for almost a year.

He continued, "Well now its gone and I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight without the feeling of it there. Its a new foreign feeling."

I had finished my bowl and out it down next to me. I rested my head gently on his shoulder then said, "Me to Din, me to."

1074 words

Awww cute. Awww sappy.

I really want to out some angst in here hut I've already planned how to end it and don't want to be mean. Also it might break my heart to end this story with a sad ending. I NEED SADNESS THOHGH. I NEED IT!