Sleepover!

......

Green: WAKE YO SLEEPY A$$ UP SECOND!!!
Second: IM AWAKE! I'm awake. WHY would you wake me up?? I was having a good dream about r-

Red: WHE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER! We even invited purple green~ OooooOOOOOooooo...
Green: *rolls his eyes*
Red grabs second and takes him to the living room where blue is leaning on yellow and
Because everyone told him to, he isn't working.
*Doorbell*
Red: Oh GrEEEeeen~ your girlfriend at the door!

Before we continue I forgot to add the gender of the color gang.

Victim doesn't have a gender
Chosen one is a boy
Dark Lord is a boy.
Second is a boy
Green is a boy
Yellow is a boy
Blue is a girl
Red is a girl
Purple is a girl
Mango is obviously a boy
Outernet don't have a gender besides the bathroom sign. It's a boy.
ANYWAYS

Green ignores red of joy and answers the door.
Purple: Hi!! I missed you so much *hug* it's been so long!
Mango: it's been a day.
Purple: did I stutter dad?
Mango: ..... I could have been an astronaut.
Second: come in .... ( he's still sleepy)
Mango: looks like someone has been sleeping until 6:00 in the afternoon 😏

Yellow: yeah, we should put him to bed earlier.
Blue: hi MT...
Mango:I came in 5 minutes ago. (In their time) how is she just noticing me??
Green: have you not met Blue? She's shy as hell. EVEN if she knows you.
Mango: I see. Hi blue!

Red: WELL WHAT THE HECK ARE WE WAITING FOR!?!?! LETS START!!!!!!
Purple: No more candy for you sir.
Second:that's impossible purp. He absolutely Cannot LIVE a day without candy.

Blue:I'll make some uhh y'know.
They chose a comedy movie
And for blue it's a try not to laugh because her laugh is literally goofys falling scream 🤣

Anyways, purple suggests a romance (a movie again) and only 3 people raise their hand. Stories gets 4 votes so that is next. Since purple was rejected she goes first.

Purple: Have you ever heard the dark lords origin story??
Thunder and lightning appear from an annoyed dad's phone.

Purple's POV
Whenever dark was a little child. He got bullied for liking spiders. He got so sick of it. He threw spiders at people and was always getting expelled. His parents didn't know what to do ( they've grounded him several times.) They decide they can't take care of dark anymore and set him off to an orphanage. all the kids there almost got sliced in half until the babysitter instructor came over and said, "Into the dumpster with you" so he rotted in a dumpster and he got more angry and angry and angry till he was one of the most powerful sticks in the world AHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!.........
Why is no one scared??

Silence.
Not even blue was scared.
Mango whispers without purple hearing, Clap, good job, blah blah blah...

*Applause*
Blue:Yay!
Green: LETS GOOOO!!
Red: Go purple!

They decide to pick rooms for each other.
Since blue was always attached to yellow, they were in the same room. OBVIOUSLY because of red, green and purple were in the same room. It wouldn't feel right for either red or SC to sleep with a 30 year old so SC and Red slept together. Orange decides to leave the teens together.

Cringe so skip if ya want to

Blue and yellow's room

Blue: I finally get a chance to talk to you
Yellow: You talked to me during the whole movie!!!
Blue: yes sir. The whole movie. Not the whole time 😞
Yellow: Don't be upset Neth. Let's just get some rest.
Blue:resting is easy with you. *Kiss*
Yellow: TOMATOOOOOOO (he turned into one)
Blue:zzzz...

Green and Purples room.
Purple: I know my story wasn't scary and you did that to make me feel better.
Green: WHAATT?? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!
Purple:😮‍💨 y y your such a b b bad LIAR!
Green: and you are too. And I repeat, I have no idea what you talking about. 😏 I wasn't lying.
Purple: thank you, green.

Red and SC's room.

Ãkwârd Sīléñçê

SC: So uh, do you want to just go to sleep or-
Red: *sleeping*
SC: maybe you do need to lay off of the sugar hehe.

That's it for right now but I will be taking requests the first request I see I will take. anyways, I'm finna go to sleep now, I'm SOOOO tired. See you tomorrow!!