Different Worlds

Hope you enjoy!!!

In the last chapter, all of the sticks were separated.

SC's POV

Ugh.. were am I.. WHERES RED!? REEEEDD!
*Red in the background* IM HERE!
Ok, I guess I can hear Red. What about the other sticks?
GREEEEEENNNNN!!
*No reply*
YELLLOOOOOWWW!
*Faint* Hey!!
BLUEEEEE!
*No reply*
PURPLE!
*no reply*
Ok, so I can only talk to yellow and red. Well I bet Yellow's gonna be talking to his "unofficial girlfriend" but I might NEED him later. what's wrong with my VOICE! I guess I can JUST! I'll Figure it OUT! later.
Woah, this place looks the lush caves red and I fought in! I can't BELIEVE I was stupid enough to fight over that.

Feeling a little bit bad, SC moved on.

Red's POV

Ok... I can hear SC and green. (out of story)
Mmmmnnnnghhh.. my head. Just because I landed in water doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. UGH! Toughen up girl! If you want to ask Second on a date and if we can do more than... date.... NO! JUST... Just get that out of you mind. It's too early for that. But why am I in a desert?? This looks like The desert SC and I fought in... How stupid am I to fight about that.
Mmmmmgggghhh!!!! I got to g-get this head injury fixed before I can't remember to ask him anymore.

ALSO feeling a bit bad, Red moved on.

Yellow's POV

Thank goodness I can hear blue. I can also hear SC But I bet he's too tired to talk to me. AGGHHH! I didn't even mean to say that. Is this because of the fall or something??? I just-AGGGHHH IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY VOICE OR SOMETHING?!! This is-AGGHHHHHH! Getting kind of annoying now... Hey this looks like.. the village, me where me and blue fought away that ravenger. Brings back good memories..... But where the villagers? They're pretty nice, AHHHHH! and they made that command block staff for me. I hope they're just in the base! * Check the base* Hell.. It's locked. I hope Blue is in here. Before I call for her I should probably find the villagers.

Kinda disappointed, Yellow walked away.

Blue's POV

I can hear yellow and purple... But what if yellow is in trouble? What if purple's in trouble? WHAT IF ALL THE REST OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN TROUBLE?!!!? Wait a second... This looks like.. it looks like the base that me and yellow were training the villagers in! But these villagers don't seem... Nice. They don't recognize me either. Maybe this is a different base or they just changed their personality?? FUCK! Wait, what? I didn't...
*Random villager* "HEY! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN WELCOME. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US?!?! INTO THE POT WITH YOU!" W-what??? I- I FUCK! what??? I didn't-
"DID YOU JUST CUR-" FUCK!! I s-swear sir I-I- didn't FUCK! Mean to say a b-bad word! I don't ev- FUCK! Cuss! "HOW CAN YOU NOT MEAN TO?! BYE BYE!
FUCK!!!

Really confused, blue sat down and cried.

Green's POV

*Cough cough* well I guess I can hear purple and red, but *cough cough* why do I sound like an old ma- *ACHOO*! I also feel kinda sick.... *Throws up* UGHHH! THAT IS *ACHOOO*! DISGUSTING! I cannot just throw up o-*cough cough*n my friends.
Wait, that a singing fox?? Am I in Noteblock un- *ACHOO* iverse?!
*The fox sees him*
"🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶!"
🎶-ACHOO!!
*The fox is confused and mad bc what green said is offensive*
😡🤬🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶😡
ACHOO *throws up*
The fox is disgusted, and sends him off.
Does he not know what being sick is?!?!

Kinda Angry, green walks of to the caves.

Purple's POV

---------
(Where am I??)
👂🔵🟢
----!!!!!
(WHY CANT I TALK?!?)
I have to express purple with emojis, so.. ya.

? 🗻💜💚 (Is this mountain me and green resolved our problems on???)
🌄🙅‍♂️😍 (The sunset is gone though.. that was so beautiful to look at)
🤔🟢 (And it reminds me of green)
🤷‍♀️🌄👌✨(If the sunset isn't here, the stars will be.
*The stars are gone*
❔💢😠(OKAY WHERE THE HECK AM I!!?)
👀🟢( okay, I should go look for green.)

Speechless, (HAHA pun) purple walks away.

Will they meet again???

Thank you guys for reading this chapter and for almost 400 reads! This helps a lot and Ik I talk about this every time but it really does! Suggest me a story if you want, and I'll see you next time. Bye!