The Angel Pt2

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy.

Here she was. The Navy Flower fields. This field her flashbacks as a certain someone had left her one day. But she had to be reunited with the other person. She went into the fields.

A random angel with gold wings appeared. This was the boss of all Angels. The pink angel was anxious, but she asked if she could start soon. The other angel said that she needed to test her luck, because these trials are based on knowledge. (And luck) a lucky angel always passes the trials. An average angel might pass the trials. An angel with no luck... Well... Would not pass the trials and be kicked out.

All you have to do to test your luck.. was flip a coin. "Nothing more complex?" " In order to do your trials, there must be no questions asked." Destined to be reunited with her loved one, she started.

Now this was no ordinary coin. It was a coin with five sides. She had a lucky charm from the certain someone. She didn't know if she should use it, because that certain someone tested their own luck. Causing the someone to leave.. and the pink angel to die.

The objective with the lucky charm was to put it in your mouth. " Disgusting" she thought in her mind. But anything to be reunited with her loved one.. she put it in her mouth, and it wasn't so bad. But she wasn't trying to taste it, she was really just trying to flip the coin.

Wishing for everything to be back to normal again.... She flipped it. It landed on its side. The side

it was not supposed to land on. How does it even land on that side anyway?? Didn't fall, just landed on the side.

 How does it even land on that side anyway?? Didn't fall, just landed on the side

The samurai was fascinated.
" This is never happened before.."
So he decided to let her in. But not for the reason she wanted to be in there... To test her. To see how bad her luck is or if She actually does have some luck remaining in her.

Meanwhile...

Victim was bored. He had already eaten TCO's cheesey bites, and he had a prank all set for when TCO got home. Chosen was looking for TDL and then red. (So that he can yell at him for interrupting Dark's Plans.) Victim was.. think about why Chosen said earlier.

*Why do you like a guy who killed you?*

Victim: Ugh, just ignore him. He likes his worst enemy. And I like my worst enemy too...
???:Who's your worst enemy??
It was Alan.
Victim: Y-Y-YOU HAD BEEN LISTENING TO ME??
Alan: Hey, Hey. It ok if you like Dark. I'll help you!
Alan didn't know HE was victim worst enemy. But victim decided to play along, for he didn't want Alan to know he liked him.

Victim:Uhhh.. yeah! That was a secret. Can you keep it??
Alan: of course! Why wouldn't I?
Victim: Yeah.. I just.. don't want people to know I like you..
Alan:you like me?? 🤨🤨
Victim: I um... Uh... Eyeuhh... Don't?
Alan: ......     We'll talk about it later.

Alan was confused.... Didn't victim know he had a wife and a child?? He should have told him six years ago before Alan... Killed him...
Alan: I'll let victim have it today, I'll just act like I like him back.. Let's see if I develop feelings to.
(But I have a wife... This has to be a secret, I'm not gay..)

Excuse me for Alan's thoughts.. 😅

(Ok then, I'll talk to him later.)
ANYWAYS,

Back at victim's house...

Victim: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! IN SUCH A BAD LIER!! ugh.. so embarrassing... MY BIG MOUTH COULDN'T KEEP IT IN, COULDN'T IT?!?! Argh..
He batter not make this a video. If he did, I would NOT like him anymore... But why if he wanted that to happen..
Tears started running down his face, as he had not cried in years. There he sat down, and continued to eat cheesy bites.

Thank you guys for reading!! I ESPECIALLY enjoyed this one! Sorry for stopping my other story, I'm trying my best.ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ Once again, thank you an I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye!