~Chapter 4~

Great.

Just... great.

Amity is insulting everything she can about Luz's house while making it sound innocent.

Even King.

Even. A. Cat.

Luz huffed and dragged her into the living.

"Hey, let go!" Amity yelped.

"Can you stop criticizing and let's just get to work?" Luz practically growled.

Amity rolled her eyes but plopped down on the floor. "Okay, do you have cardboard?" Amity asked.

"Plenty, in the basement."

"Okay, you get the cardboard and I'll start the base measurements."

"Are you sure? The basement is creepy." Luz tried joking.

Amity huffed. "Then I'll go." She sneered.

Luz's eyes widened as Amity started heading towards the basement door.

A lot of Luz and Hunter's training things are in there, with drawings of Belos taped on it.

"N-no! I'll go!" Luz exclaimed, just Amity was already starting to go down the stairs.

Luz internally screamed and followed Amity down.

"It's so dark in here." Amity whispered. "Where's the lights.."

Luz felt the wall and pressed the switch.

Wrong switch.

It was the one that made the robot screech and breathe fire.

"AIYEEEEEEE!!" Luz and Amity screeched.

They both ran up the stairs and into the living room.

They looked at each other in silence... and then...

Burst into laughter.

•○•

Hunter locked himself in his room and hid in the closet.

Pun intended.

There was a knock on his door, which he ignored.

The footsteps fading away.

Hunter sighed in relief-

The closet door was thrown open. "JSJWJWOWJDBRHEIKANS!!" Hunter shrieked and fell backwards.

"Surprise?" Emira said sheepishly.

Edirc popped up behind him and grinned. "Surprise is right.." Hunter shuddered while he was helped up by Edric. "How'd you get in anyway?"

"We went through the bathroom connected from Luz's room to yours." Emira said. "So, what's up?"

"Uh.. what?"

Emira sighed and dragged the two boys to the floor. "Let's have some girl talk." Emira said, sitting them in a circle.

"Em, two out of three of us aren't even girls." Edric said with a sigh.

Yeah. I'm a boy. I'm a boy I'm a boy. Hunter reassured himself.

"So?" Emira argued. "Let's talk about stuff."

"Ohoho." Hunter laughed sarcastically. "Perfect."

Edric glanced at Hunter and caught on.

"So. Em." Edric said. "How's Viney?"

Emira caught on as well. "Uh.. um she's fine." Emira muttered. "What about Jerbo, Ed?"

Edric almost strangled her if it weren't for Hunter holding him back.

"I don't like Jerbo anymore and you know it." Edric snarled venomously.

Emira giggled. "I know."

Edric rolled his eyes and huffed before turning to Hunter. "How about you, Blondie? Any crushes?"

"Blondie?" Was all Hunter muttered. He glanced at a... certain twin, and looked down. "I don't... think so?"

"Hm, okay." Emira said. "But just saying, you'd be a lovely brother in law, Hunter."

Edric and Hunter glanced at each other and looked away quickly before glaring at Emira.

"I hate you so much." Edric said. "But not as much as I looooove you~" He joked, flicking the stray strand of Hunter's hair.

Hunter swatted his hand away. "Why are you guys even here?" He demanded.

Emira shrugged. "You hear Mittens. Mom doesn't want us breaking her vaHses without her or Mittens guarding us like dogs." She said, making bunny ears with her fingers while saying "vase".

"Mittens?"

"That's our nickname for Amity, since we loooove her soooooo muuuuch." Emira said.

"What about Blondie?" Hunter snapped.

"That's our nickname for you, since we love YOU SOOO MUCH." Edric repeated, ruffling Hunter's hair.

Hunter yelled something and swatted his hands away yet again. "Well don't bother me." Hunter said. "Bither someone else like... I dunno, your sister."

"But you're fun to bother." Emira said, nudging his shoulder.

"I know," Hunter grinned evilly. "Come on." He led them downstairs and to the basement.

"Where are you going Hunter?" Luz asked from the living room.

"..basement."

"Training?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, have fun."

Hunter grabbed the twins hands and rushed down.

The looked around in wonder. "What the heck, are you a secret ninja or something?" Edric said, looking around and bumping into a punching bag, which swung back and hit him again, causing him to fall.

Hunter and Emira stared at him for a solid minute and started laughing.

•○•

"We're done for the day." Amity said with a small smile.

Luz smiled back. "We can finish tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah sure!" Amity stuttered, quickly grabbing her things. "C'mon guys let's go home."

"Coming Mittens!" The twins called and ran up the stairs.

"Don't call me that." She snapped. They headed for the door, before Amity turned around. "Bye Luz." She said.

"Bye Mittens." Luz said with a grin.

She reddened like a tomato and stomped her foot on the ground. "UGH YOU TOO?!" And slammed the door.

Luz just laughed.

Hunter had also came form the basement and glanced at Luz. "Thought the was 'mean'."

"Eh." Luz shrugged, and flopped on the couch. "You seemed to have a good time with the twins."

"I guess."

"Cut the crap, Hunter." Luz snapped. "Which one do you like, Emira? Or Edric?"

"I like both. They're friends of mine." Hunter shrugged.

"I mean. As a crush."

Hunter snapped up. "None!" He yelled, running upstairs. "Ugh, Luz!"

Luz grinned. He definitely likes one of them.

Hmm. Who do you think Hunter likes?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment what you think about the question above!

Q: Should I do a special episode, like a QnA for the characters in this au or like a thing where you put dares? Don't put dates or suggestions yet, just tell me if I should.

I'll let you know when you can put in request! (When I get more readers probably)