Chapter one

Inara pov

I was currently getting ready for my interview with tmz . Im a little nervous i haven't been on one of these talk shows since i had my first break out album , I know how these tmz shows go they just want to start shit and im not in the mood for it one bit ive been in and out of celeberity drama for awhile, i guess people just can't take that someone is becoming sucessful that isn't white or isn't a man so there trying to pull me down. America really needs to get it the fuck together and makes changes to the world . I was currently looking at my self in the mirror i was putting on facial lotion . My manger britz told me I shouldnt wear make up on the interview and not cover up my freckles,she says it makes me look child like and inocent in all this celeberity drama. Bitch please everyone knows i don't know when to shut the fuck up especially when its something I believe very strongly in . I dont know people get offened when a women speaks her mind .

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my manger britz called my name " Inara were on in 10 hurry up with what ever your doing" i roll my eyes at her words in annoyence "yeah yeah yeah im almost done" I look back at my face and stare at myself somthing is missing i can't put my finger on it i think to myself. " AH AHA!' i say to myself as a little victory of what I needed . I grabbed my purse off the floor and put it on the vanity and started to search through it until i finally found my black eyeliner pencil and i started it go around my eye with it. I look at myself in the mirror " much better " i said to myself, givng myself a smile in the mirror . I walk out onto the set and started to sit on the couch furthest from the mircophone. I know the person thats doing the interview is supposed to sit closest to the mic .

Everyone started to get in there postions and the director started telling everyone where to go, i look back at my manger and saw her smile at me lightly giving me a thumbs up in a way of saying 'you got this'. Britz has always been good to me she's like my mom nowadays. She was actually my moms best friend before my mom past ,I mean britz says my mom still is her bestfriend doesn't matter if shes here psychially or not . I agree with her my mom was my my best friend as well she made sure I was safe and always put her children before herself . She fled communist vietnam so we could have a better life in america. After the vietnam war everything went to shit ,people were living in proverty, there wasn't enough food stamps to go around ,my mom already had my brother who was 5 years older then me so my mom took little infant me and my brother kylo (kai·low)  to america . ( A/n sorry about the history just trying to give a little back story these are just things i remeber from school i dont know if its fulley accurate or not but bear with me )

I never knew my dad my mom said he was a good man and helped us leave and get to america undeteched . I really wish i could meet him and just show him his efforts were not for nothing. My mom died of lung cancer from being in vietnam at the time of the war it was 5 years before i was born when she had me and she got the fuck out of there with my brother . Crazy how my mom died from lung cancer but I can never take a cigarette out of my god damn mouth . Ever since my mom died and i blew up in the music industry ive been smoking more the usal id say, most likely from stress. My mom died 4 years before I made it big so i was 17 . It fucking hurt really fucking bad to be honest but you got to keep moving forward ill always have my mom in my heart ,i even sleep with her pillows she used to use . Ive never washed them or let anyone but me touch them i don't want her scent to fade away . I also have her clothes in the other half of my closet and I still smell her like shes almost around . My mom was the best thing in my life now its just feels empty but you have to fake it til you make it right ? Thats what britz always tells me , its pretty shitty advice if you ask me but Id probably go insane with out her she's all I really have and of course my brother kylo .

Hes been such a dick latley but what the fuck are brothers for if they don't annoy you right ? Hes 26 and has a girlfriend already , shes only with him because he has money , Dont get me wrong my brother is a good looking dude in the most non incest way I can say .My bother is a movie actor thats why she wants him for the fame and money, don't get me wrong i love my brother but he needs to stop picking the sluttest nastiest rats off the street for charity you know ? but whatever his life as long as she doesn't talk to me we're fine. I fucking hate that bitch whats her name ? meegan ? ,no thats not it ,morgan? no not it either, OH! megan yeah ok i remeber that bitch . I hate her even more now just because i don't like her basic ass name (sorry if ur name is megan ! all love) . My brother actually only became a A list actor in 1998 for this movie called rush hour (yes your bother is jackie chan not a lot of asian actors or singers or really anthing in the early 2000s like that in hollywood so my apologolizes)