New School, New Friends (Prologue)

It was a beautiful morning, 6 A.M. birds chirping, Mild Sound of Traffic that was somehow pleasant. It was Aks, first day of his high school. He was not excited about it because he was a nerd he just cared about books, math, science and marks but today was going to be different, Aks didn't know it.

He packed his bag, got in his uniform and went on with his father on the bike. His father was going to be a math teacher in his new school, that's why he had to change schools. He didn't want to but nobody listened. They reached school, it was pretty crowded outside, other kids waiting for the school gate to open, so they could go in and ensue some shenanigans. He didn't have to wait his father went in the school, put in his attendance and Aks moved towards his class and sat on the first bench. 

After a few minutes, the school gates opened the children started rushing in first girl to come in Aks class was a girl, who didn't care for the new guy as she was too busy being self-centered, and many people came in next, everybody tried to avoid him as they didn't know who his father was or how much of a nerd he was to get use out of. His class was the science batch, so many of the students were intelligent (more like rote learners) but nobody was better than him in that as they would come to know later.

A chubby boy came in class and sat next to Aks. 'Hi, I'm Kun' he said with a friendly demeanor. Aks didn't seem to care, he was too engulfed in studying. Classes started and went on and on like the bore they were. During recess while Aks was doing some math problems he got stuck on one. Kun noticed that, and he gave him a solution, that thing Aks did notice. Now he started talking to him, they talked with each other and they just clicked. They piqued each others interests.

Kun introduced Aks to his other friends. There were Hritz Kim and Park Prim, they were best friends and both of them wore masks, they looked like cheap Alan Walkers and most of there physical features matched exactly. They seemed like twins but they weren't. On Kun's recommendation Aks thought of socializing but he didn't.

But then he saw a guy for the first time and his heart skipped a beat. Aks asked Kun who that guy was "Oh that's Ash, the class weirdo and idiot". Aks was mesmerized by him like moth looking at a flame. Then Aks kept looking at Ash and Ash saw Aks and he had a weird kind of feeling and they both kept staring at each other and that's where the story began. A story of a beautiful friendship and something more.