Basement

Jenny got frightened by the voice and the phone fell down from her hand when she got down to pick it up she saw two black legs which were completely black under the dining table. When she got up no one was there . She ignored it and called James. She told about Shelly to James. James came home with the ambulance and Shelly was taken to the hospital.

After an hour when Shelly gain conciousness. James and Jenny went into the room.

"Are you feeling better now?" Asked Jenny.

"Yes Mom" Shelly replied.

"Tell us how did you fell from stairs?" Said James.

"Dad nothing to worry about. Just like before due to dizziness I loose my balance on stairs" Shelly again said lie.

"Ok but be careful" said James.

After an hour Jenny took Shelly home and James went to his office.

Jenny take Shelly to her room and told her to rest to rest for sometime. Jenny then closed the door and went to kitchen to prepare soup for Shelly.
While Shelly was sleeping someone whispered in her ear.

"Not to worry. Next time you will be dead" a girlish voice whispered.

Shelly got frightened and screamed in fear. Jenny didn't heard her scream.

She look around in the room. But no one was in the room.

"Your voice will not go out of the room" again a girlish voice whispered in her ear from behind.

She turned back but no one was there. A sudden two black hands came on her neck and started pressing her throat hardly. Shelly was not able to breathe properly.

Suddenly the hands from her neck vanished and she fell on her bed. The door opened Jenny was there with a bowl of soup in a plate in her hands. She saw Shelly sighing badly.

"What happened? Why are you sighing?" Jenny asked.

Shelly in fear first look around and then she told the whole incident from starting that what happened with her. She now can't hide  this from her mother anymore because now she was even more scared.

"What? Why did you hide this from us ?" Said Jenny.

"I thought........you will be tensed......" Said Shelly.

"Leave it! We have to tell this to your father" said Jenny.

"Yes, but there's something in the basement" said Shelly.

"Ok let's check the basement" said Jenny.

"But we have to wear mask , I had went there once without telling you and there was a disgusting smell" said Shelly.

"What! Why did you went there alone if something happens to you then who would be responsible for that. " Yelled Jenny.

"Sorry..." Said Shelly.

"Leave it! Take your mask and I will take mine" said Jenny.

"Ok" said Shelly.

They wore their mask and  took a torch with them. They went towards the basement.

"Are you ready?" Asked Jenny.

"Yes" said Shelly.

They switched on the torch and opened the door of the basement.
As before there were toys fallen on the ground and when they moved forward they found a note fallen  on the ground. Shelly took that note.

"What's written in it?" Asked Jenny.

"It is written..............

A/N
Hi guy's.  Tell me your reviews and leave a comment and star