Going Deep

They went into the basement but now there were no toys on ground.

"You said toys were fallen ?" Said James.

" I don't know how this happened?but believe me there were toys  fallen on the ground. Trust me. I'm not lying" said Shelly.

"Ok, Calm down I believe you" said James.

A sudden they heard Jenny scream. They ran forward. They saw stairs going down . They went downstairs. They saw blood on the ground and when they went forward they saw Jenny crying in pain a piece of glass has been stabbed in her stomach. James took out the piece of glass and take Jenny out of the basement. He called ambulance and Jenny was taken to hospital. He didn't go with Jenny to hospital.  He went into the house to call Shelly.
When he went inside he saw Shelly floating in air and the little boy was standing there laughing at her. He ran towards Shelly but a black shadow pushed him back. The black shadow then stood near the little boy.

"Mom, In which way we should kill them " said the little boy seeing towards the black shadow.

"Anyway, you like"said the black shadow and started laughing.

The boy throwed Shelly on the dining table. The glass broke with a loud noise. Shelly was badly injured but she managed to get up and she ran towards her father. But the little boy threw a piece of glass towards her father. He tried to run but his body was stuck at one position. The Piece of glass then crossed his heart, blood came out of his mouth and he fell down on the ground.

"Father! No!" Shelly screamed and stood at the place she was.

She ran  towards her father but the black shadow threw a pot towards her and she fainted on ground.

After 2 months

Now Shelly went to Florida with her mother. Her father was dead with the attack of the boy. They decided to leave the place and went Florida. They reached their new house and placed all the boxes in the house. Shelly placed the photo of her father on desk. She stood seeing the photo of her father, remembering the good moments with him. tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Shelly don't be sad " said Jenny.

"It's all my fault. I couldn't save him"said Shelly crying.

"No dear, don't blame yourself "said Jenny.

Shelly ran outside in the garden. A sudden she heard someone saying" wake up "

Suddenly everything went black and after a minute she opened her eyes. She was in the hospital and her bestfriend Luna was standing near her.

"Luna ! How I came here?" Said Shelly.

"I came to your house to invite you for the movie but when I came your house main door was opened and when I came inside your father and you was lying on the ground injured badly. I immediately called ambulance and also informed police "said luna

" Wait! Why did you informed police?" Said Shelly.

"I thought someone had did it to you and police will find the attacker soon" said Luna.

"Ok, leave it. Where's my father? Is he alright?" Said Shelly.

"I don't know. Doctor's have taken him to the ICU." Said Luna.

"Ok" Said Shelly.

A doctor came into the room and said..........

A/N

HI guy's. Tell me if you like the story.