Die

A sudden they heard knocking on the basement door.

"I told you they are here " said Shelly.

"Wait! Let me check"said Scott.

They went downstairs Scott opened the basement door and on the torch.

"See no one is there" said Scott turning back towards Shelly.

A sudden two black hands come on Scott neck from back and he was pulled inside. The basement door get closed. Luna tried to open it but it didn't open.

"I told him" said Shelly.

"I think we should move out of the house" said Luna.

"Yes " said Shelly.

They ran towards the door but the main door get closed and they heard a voice "Not so soon". It was the little boy voice. They turned back . No one was there.

"Luna , let's leave the house"said Shelly.
And hold luna hand. She pulled her but she was not moving. Her hair covered her face.

"Luna?" Said Shelly.

Luna looked at Shelly with black eyes and throwed her on the wall.

"Luna! Are you hearing me?" Said Shelly in pain.

Luna body was getting pale. Her veins were visible. She hold a knife and moved towards Shelly. She moved her hand up in the air to attack. Shelly closed her eyes. But she was not attacked when she opened her eyes. She saw that luna stabbed the knife in her stomach.

"No! Luna" Shelly screamed.

A sudden a black shadow comes out of luna body.

"All will die" Said the shadow and disappeared.

Shelly was stunned for a moment but soon she called ambulance.

Luna was taken to the hospital. When Shelly was about to went again in the house to save Detective Scott.

"Shelly?" Said a man wearing hat.

"Yes I'm Shelly" said Shelly.

"I'm detective Max. Have you seen detective Scott I have called him so many times but he didn't answer my call. He was investigating your case" said Max.

"Yes I had seen him but he... " said Shelly.

"What is it say fast" said Max

Shelly told him everything

"We have to save Scott. That Ghosts can do anything to him" said Max

"But how can we fight that ghosts we have to call a priest " said Shelly.

"Yes ........." Max was interrupted by the noise coming from the basement.

They went into the house to check.
A sudden the basement door opened and they saw Detective Scott coming out of the basement. His clothes were dirty.

" Scott are you fine" said Max.

"Yes I'm fine " said Scott.

"How did you survive there?" Said Shelly.

"I am wearing a locket of cross. when the ghost tried to harm me. A sudden they get away from me then I remembered about the locket." Said Scott.

"But I have seen one more door there downstairs in the basement. I think all the secrets are behind the door." Said Scott

"First let's go to the hospital "said Shelly.

They all went to the hospital. When they reached there Shelly went to meet Luna when she reached........

A/N

Hi guy's please support my story. Please 🙏🏻