Bio/abilities and Harem

(The title is a work in progress. This story is being made for two reasons. First, this is a reboot of my original dragon ball story, as I didn't know where I was going with it. Secondly, it is a small way to get myself back onto writing shape. Also, while this story is revolved and centered around the SMG4 universe, some villains, arcs and events will be based from the anime, Dragon Ball Lengends and Dragon Ball Xenoverse stories. While some will take a more serious turn, they will keep a SMG4 and TeamFourStar vibe. One more thing, some chapters will have you guys vote for actions to take for the next chapter. These are for pure cosmetic or character development. Thank you.)

Name: Y/n L/n

Race: Human(/Saiyan/Namekian/Frieza Race)

(So pretty much Cell but without being a Bio-Android. But I do have something planned with Cell.)

Personality: While mostly positive with your friends, you have a sarcastic joking part that always manages to come out. You're also really cocky when competing against other people. But unlike some of the others in the group, you know when to take things seriously.

Looks: General appearance resembles Android 17 during Dragon Ball Super (I may be straight, but 17 is an exception.)  

Age: 15-18 Before the Anime Arc and 18-21 post Final Hours.

Likes: Nature, birds (and things that are not birds), his friends, training, fighting, memes.

Dislikes: Those who are pure evil, selfishness, perverts (lookin at you Bob), those who bring harm to his friends.

Backstory: You were once a simple citizen living in Mushroom City. But living in the city made you well aware of the chaos and destruction that would be caused once the duo of Mario and SMG4 once they arrived. During one of their escapades, your house was an unfortunate victim.

As an apology, Princess Peach let you stay at the castle while your house was rebuilt. Living at the castle meant that sometimes, you had to join the two in their adventures. After a while, you started to admit that the two of them made your life more interesting and fun.

So much so that even after your house was rebuilt, most of your time was spent at the castle. This would make you the first person outside the castle to join the SMG4 group. After quite some time, you would meet Fishy Boopkins, who you would find out was a major Otaku. So much so that he would coerce the local scientist, Professor E. Gadd, to produce a serum that he would dub D.N.Anime.

When asked how he got it, E. Gadd merely responded with, "Don't worry about it." Which only made the group worry more. E. Gadd then personally chose you to test the serum out, saying that he felt like you were the most responsible to handle the kind of power held inside.

At first, nothing. But after a few days, pain would wrack your body, and headaches would make getting out of bed next to impossible. The pain was the serum changing your body at a cellular level, and the headaches were caused by fighting styles and techniques being forced into your memories. After about two and a half weeks of this, it all ended one day. But the serum ran its course. It was then that everyone realized that they weren't dealing with the average human being anymore, but something entirely different.