Chapter 2: Doki Doki Mario Club/Luigi's Lessons

(This chapter will be a two parter. Two SMG4 videos will take place in this chapter, separated by a tine skip)

It was Valentine's Day, and love was in the air. Though for some people, they didn't really care that much and just saw today as any other day. You were one such person. You never thought there was much meaning behind it since you could just do any other day.

And so, you spent most of the day in your training room. The room was built about a week after you met Meggy. Speaking of which, it had been a few months since you had met the Inkling, and the two of you had become close friends. The two of you would help each other train, but not today.

Unfortunately, for Meggy, she had come down with a really bad cold and was bedridden these past couple of days. Even when you visited her yesterday to see how she was doing, there was no sign of her illness letting up.

Mountains of tissues littered her floor as she was too weak and tired to clean it. Wanting to help her out a little, you put on some gloves and clean up her room. After that, you made her some soup and made her take some medicine.

You checked in on her this morning. She said her headaches were gone and her voice sounded clearer, but her nose was still runny. After she stated she was gonna sleep a little more, you went to your training room and began your normal routine.

Y/n: Alright, let's try this again. You can fire a normal blast... the trees outside are a testament to that.

You cup your hands together.

Y/n: Ka...me...

A small blue light begins to form between your hands.

Y/n: Ha...me...

The light begins to grow brighter, and the ball begins to expand in size.

Y/n: Ha!

Thrusting your hands forward, you attempt to launch a power blast, but just as the power quickly appeared, it vanished just as quickly. All that came out was a puff of smoke.

Y/n: Well that was disappointing. Anyway, I should take a quick shower and see how everyone is doing.

After taking said shower and changing into more clean clothes, you head to the main lobby of the castle. Once you arrived, you see Luigi kneeling over a black spot on the floor.

Y/n: Yo Luigi. What's going on?

Luigi: Oh hey Y/n. Did you not hear what happened?

Y/n: No, I was in my training room all day. Just got out of the shower actually.

Luigi then explains what was going on so far. Apparently, Boopkins somehow managed to bring a girl from his dating sim to life and she had just got done causing chaos in the castle.

Luigi: And Bookins left about an hour ago. Toad told him to break things off with her.

Just then, Boopkins came back with a sullen look on his face.

Boopkins: Well... it's done. And all it took was her burning my waifu pillows. Aw man... this day has been horrible.

Luigi: Don't be so hard on yourself, Boopkins. You did the right thing.

Mario: Ha, this is why I date spaghetti. Because spaghetti doesn't go and burn your waifu pillows.

Y/n: That, and you can't get a girlfriend.

Mario: What?! Mario can get a girlfriend!

Y/n: The chances of you getting a girlfriend are about the same as you actually losing weight.