Chapter 1

I wake up with a terrible headache, feeling dizzy, and my mind is foggy. I can hardly see straight or focus my thoughts. My head is pounding and my stomach feels twisted. I realize that I had a ton to drink last night, and my head hurts like crazy. But it's my hobby to go to the club, and I can't miss a night out.

I'm 19 years old, and while I may still be studying, that doesn't mean I don't have time for fun. I know I have to keep my priorities straight and focus on school, but I also believe that it's important to have a social life and enjoy yourself when you're young. I love the adrenaline rush of going out to party and dancing all night, and I'm not going to let my responsibilities get in the way of that. I'm determined to have the best of both worlds, and I know I can make it happen with a little bit of balance and determination.

I've been living with my friend Gale since my first year of university. I'm not the richest person out there, but I have my own money to spend on my needs, and I'm grateful for that. My parents may have taken away my credit card for a while because I was a little bit of a brat.

Even though my parents may have been upset with me for my impulsive and frivolous behavior, they still agreed to let me live on my own. They trust my friend Gale, who is like a sister to me, and they know she'll look out for me. They give me an allowance each week, but it's not enough to cover all of the fun things I want to do. Still, I'm thankful that they trust me enough to make my own decisions.

"Ahh... ang sakit ng ulo ko." while holding my head

Paglabas ko sa kuwarto nakita ko agad si Gale na naghahanda ng almusal. Naramdaman niya yata ang presensya ko, kaya inangat niya ang tingin sa akin.

She looks at me with her mad face.

"Ayan sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo rest just once pero wala hindi ka nakikinig ayan inom pa." scolding me

"I'm sorry Gale, but I have needs as a girl you know." I said in a sexy tone and wink

"Shut up Avi! Just eat your breakfast, buti na lang wala tayong pasok ngayon." ani Gale at umupo na para sabayan akong kumain

I chuckled. While eating suddenly my phone rang. It's an unknown caller. Who could it be? Maybe some men who I had s3x with. I ignored it and continued eating.

"Who's that?" Gale asked, confused

"Don't mind it wala 'yon maybe the guy I had se-"

"Stop! H'wag mo ng ituloy kumakain ako please lang Avi!" bigla niyang putol sa akin habang nakahawak sa dalawang tainga niya

"You're so dramatic, Gale." I laughed do hard. She rolled her eyes

Sasagot sana ako nang tumunog ulit ang phone ko at 'yung number pa rin 'yon kanina. Ang kulit ha! at hindi ko ulit sinagot. Ang aga aga, kumakain pa ako oh.

"Sino ba kasi 'yan? Answer it"

"Ayoko nga. She...or he basta whatever stranger pa rin hindi ko kilala." I shrugged

"Wow Amara Violet Perez, my Avi. Sa'yo pa talaga nanggaling 'yung word na 'stranger' samantalang nakikipag-ano ka sa hindi mo kilala" sarkastiko niyang sabi

"Well excuse me Gale Gomez, my Gale. Kilala ko na sila bago pa ako makipags- I mean makipag-ano sa kanila."

"Maybe Avi for five minutes, mga five minutes magpapakilala sila sa'yo and you guys will do it the night na kakikilala niyo pa lang."