chapter 10

Hope pov

The warm and comfy feeling on me and the sweet scent all over I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up rubbing my eyes then I looked to realize this is not my room.

My eyes widened as I quickly got out of the bed and I looked around, the room was clean and organized. I turned around and saw a picture on the dresser of two little girls, one blonde and the other brunette with 2 men next to them and a blonde woman.

"How was the nap baby?" I quickly turn around and accidentally bump into the dresser as I do, Josie chuckled as she leaned on her door frame crossing her arms.

"Relax, I'm not a kidnapper" she chuckles and goes to her bed and sits down.

I took a deep breath and sat down next to her "so how are you?" She said gently.

"Okay thanks for that" I said truly, I looked at her and she looked at me, she giggled and pushed my head away.

"What was that for?" I ask, letting out a soft giggle.

"Because" she said standing up, I rolled my eyes and stood up too.

"Do you want anything to eat?" she asked.

I shook my head "I'm good" she nodded then she grabbed my hand pulling me.

"What's with this town pulling people?" I yell as she pulls me downstairs and into the kitchen.

"I'm hungry, stay here with me" she then put me on the counter, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Whatever" I whisper then I realized my dad I quickly pulled out my phone to see so many texts and calls.

"What's wrong?" Josie asked as she put her hands on my waist as she got in between my legs.

"My dad" I sent my dad a text letting him know I'm okay and that I'm safe.

"Okay" I put down my phone and saw Josie staring at my chest. I uncross my arms and put my hand on her chin. Her eyes met mine.

"My eyes are up here" I whisper, she pulls me closer, she squeezes my waist as our face gets closer.

"Sorry but if you get too hot then maybe you should take this off" one of her hands leaves my waist and now on my hoodie she looks down then pulls it I grab her hand taking it away.

"I'm not sleeping with you" I rolled my eyes "and what if you're sister and parents walk in?"

She smirked "my parents are at work and Lizzie at a friend's house" I can see the excitement in her eyes. I shake my head as I push her away.

"Of course your home alone" I sigh "but can you stop trying to bone me"

Josie held up her arms and nodded "okay fine I'm sorry" I squinted my eyes not believing her.

"I'm really sorry"

"Mm" I got off the counter and slightly looked up at her.

"Where are my shoes?" She pouted slightly but took a step back and snapped her fingers and my shoes spawned on my feet.

"Thanks" I gave her a smile before walking away from her only for her to grab my hand.

"Let me take you home" I turned my head looking at her.

"Are you going to try to fuck me?" Josie shook her head. I sigh and nod.

She smiled as we went outside and in her car "tell me where to go" she said starting the car I nod and we drive out of her driveway.

We are outside of my house "thanks" I take off my seatbelt.

"Of course babe" she poke my cheek I glared at her.

She chuckled "oh babe come on" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be like that" she giggled and leaned over to the glove compartment and took out a vape.

"You want some?" She said I shook my head.

"No thanks but-" I was going to say something else but it was her decision, she looked at me confused.

"Ummm nevermind I should go now" she nodded and leaned over and opened the door slightly.

I got out "thanks for this and yesterday"

"Of course shorty" I chuckled and closed the door and I went inside my house. I sigh as I close the door and then see my dad.

"Where were you?"