chapter 46

Josie pov

I roll up my joint as me and Hope are in the forest in my car. It's been a while since we've been out here but it's nice to be with my girl.

I grab my lighter as I light up the end and I open my window and I start to smoke it "can I ask you something?" Hope asked.

I looked at her and nodded "yes darling" I said she moved closer and rested her head on my arm as I wrapped around her "are you going on the trip?" She asked.

Oh right I forgot that

The trip it's for the Seniors. We can go to a camp place for a week and we can do cool stuff there. Lizzie has always wanted to go. I'm whatever on it but now I have Hope I don't want to leave her alone for a week.

"Are you going baby?" I asked and she shrugged. I put the joint to my lips as I breathed it in and I blew it out "if you're not going I'm not going" I said.

She looked at me and pouted "no I don't want you to miss out" she said and I shrugged. I know Lizzie is going to bitch at me but I don't care. I want to be where Hope is.

"I don't want to miss you. I heard the Wi-Fi sucks." I said my hand went to the handle as I pulled my seat down. I patted my lap and Hope went on my lap and lay on me.

Her head resting on my chest, her hands went under my shirt and bra as she hum softly. I ignore it since I'm very used to it.

"I'm still thinking about it but I will go if you want me too" she said and I looked down at her "I'm only going if you want to go" I said and she sighed.

"Baby don't make this harder on me" she whined. I chuckled as I smoked my joint. I can feel myself getting more high and a little bit horny.

"Oh please it will be fun as long you don't get pregnant" I said and I felt her slap my breast I laughed at that.

There is always rumors that 3 or 4 girls get pregnant on the trip or some teacher catch some people fucking somewhere which I don't know why they still let us go on the trip but whatever.

"Shut up so there are different rooms or?" She asked and I nodded "boys in one room and the girls in the other” I said and she nodded.

"Mm if I go I know you will fuck me with or without girls in the same room" she whispered and I chuckled "maybe, maybe not, you know I love fucking you" I said she hide her face in my chest as she groans.

"I love you and more, I love your face, pussy, ass, thighs, tits, and your touch, your lips, your mouth, your personality, and how fucking strong you are, ohh can you punch a tree and break it?" I said in one breath as I took a few breaths.

I looked at her and she looked at me and kissed me. I threw my joint out the window as I put my hands in her hair feeling how soft it is.

Fuck I love my girl so fucking much

She moaned softly in my mouth and slightly pulled away "I never punched a tree before, you want to see?" she asked and I quickly nodded. She got out of the car and I turned it on and put on my lights.

I got out and got on my hood she looked back at me slightly nervous "it's fine baby do it" I said excitedly Hope nodded and looked at the tree.

She shook her hands and slightly jumped before she clenched her fist and threw it back and boom she hit it. The tree got a hole and it leaned over on the side like it's going to fall at any minute.

I cover my bulge and my face red. I can feel how hot my face is.

Fuck I'll let her use me as a punching bag

She turned around with a smile on her face clearly proud of herself "how did I do babe?" She asked "can I fuck your mouth" I said and she turn her head confused.

I shook my head "sorry I mean you did great very very strong" I said my voice raspy as Hope walked closer "why are you covering let me see" she said and I uncovered my bulge and she walked more closer until she was in between my legs.

"Mm is my baby like seeing my hardness" I whisper against her and she blush "you know I do babe" she whispered and got on her knees she pulled me down slightly "may I?" She asked and I nodded.

She undo my pants and pull out my cock she licks the per-cum and moans softly "mm I love this" she whispered as she took my cock inside her mouth.

I grab all of her hair and put it in a ponytail as I moan softly "fuck yes" I whisper I felt her take more of me in "don't force it it's fine if you can't" I said and I felt her nod.

It's just a reminder since she sometimes forces herself to take what she can't, which I don't like. I don't want her to hurt herself or be uncomfortable. I like that she's trying but not forcing.

Hope bob her head up and down gagging slightly her hand went to my balls and gently play with them I lay the hood as I slightly bob her head faster.

"Fuck baby I love you so much" I whisper my orgasm is coming closer I bob her head faster as her hands went to my thighs I look down and she tap twice meaning she's fine.

I moan as I thrust in her mouth until my orgasm is near. I pull her head off and I jerk off until I cum on her face. Hope closed her eyes, moaning softly.

I stopped and my cock started to soften and went limp. Hope opened her eyes and took some of my cum and licked it off "mmm this is sweeter" she said and I smiled.

"Good" I said I was hoping it was sweeter "do you like it?" I asked and she nodded.

I slowly nodded. I've been trying to make my cum more sweet for her since she's the one taking it, it should be where she enjoys it and maybe take more which I don't mind at all.