chapter 49

Hope pov

It's been a few days at the camp and fuck Josie has been fucking me nonstop and it's hard trying to fuck when there is so much people around and things to do but I think Josie made it her mission to fuck me completely.

I sigh as I watch Josie making a house out of sticks with Lizzie and Mg, I can still feel Josie's cum dripping out of me since she took me in the bathroom.

"Baby can you pass the glue?" Josie asked and I nodded I grab the middle bottle of glue and hand it to her Josie kiss my cheek and grab it.

"Thank you darling" she said giving me her beautiful smile I smile back at her.

After they were done building the house they started to paint it with red and blue with little bit of gold.

They put their names on it and Lizzie put a quick spell to completely dry it "it feels like we are in kindergarten again" Lizzie said and we chuckled.

"It dose huh" Josie said with a smile Josie put her hand on my thigh gently rubbing it as I roll my eyes.

The horny dog is back

Josie pull me closer to her as she talks to Lizzie and Mg her hand didn't stop moving I can feel her fingers slightly touching my crotch.

"Well I'm going back to the cabin you want to come Hope?" She asked and I took a second to think but I nodded.

Josie grab my hand and pull me back to our cabin once we are inside she made sure no one was around and she pick me up kissing me.

"Baby how are you still horny" I whine and she shrugged she put me on the bed her kisses went to my neck.

"I love fucking you baby it's my favorite thing to do" she whispered her hand went under my pants then the door knob started to turn and Josie quickly got off of me.

We sat up and one of roommates walked in I look at Josie to see a small pout "don't be a baby" I whisper as I gently kiss her.

"Maybe I should put one in you" she whispered with a smirk as I slap her arm "shut up" I said she lean in closer to my ear.

"Oh baby it's sad I can't fuck you but later I will" she whispered she got up and pull me up.

The day still went on and me and Josie still hadn't fuck yet but it was still a good day then the sun went down as everyone had to go to sleep.

I got into bed with Josie as she wrap her arms around me the lights turn off as I heard the other girls slowly going to sleep.

I couldn't sleep so I just wait until sleep comes over me or something.

I gently play with Josie’s necklace I felt Josie's hands go up and down my back slowly I heard all the girls went to sleep and I can still hear and feel Josie is awoke.

"Can't sleep?" I asked softly I feel Josie's hands go up my shirt and unhook my bra "there she is" I whisper.

Josie flipped us over "stay quiet" she whispered "yes mommy" I whispered Josie took off my shorts and flipped me over she pulled my panties to the side.

"If you get too loud I'll stop fucking you" she whispered in my ear "yes mommy" I whisper with a small moan I felt her pull her sweats down and she gently push her cock inside of me.

I bit my lip to stop moans coming out. She slammed her cock inside of me as I covered my mouth as I moaned into it.

She pushed my face down pulling my ass more up. She gently started to thrust into me as I felt her lean down "if I am hurting you use magic or hit me okay" she whispered softly and I nodded.

She took my hand away from my mouth and put her hand instead her thrusts got faster. I grip the sheets, my eyes rolling back as I feel the pleasure.

"Fuck good girl" she whispered her other hand went to my clit and started to rub it slowly I keep moaning into her hand my legs shiver at each thrust.

Josie leaned down and she pulled away from my clit putting her other hand on my mouth as she pounds me.

I moaned into her hands. I didn't know how the other girls didn't wake up with the loud skin slapping each other but I didn't care.

I can feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I felt Josie pull out leaving her tip inside and she slammed back in. I screamed into her hands and she did this over and over again.

She stopped and went back to pounding me hard and fast "rub your clit fast" she whispered and I nodded my hand went to my clit as I rub it fast this made my legs shake more but I couldn't stop I couldn't stop myself letting Josie do whatever to me.

“Good slut" she whispered. She moaned softly and cum deep inside of me but didn't stop pounding me.

I felt weird like something else was going to happen. I tried to hold it back but I couldn't so I let it go. I squirt all over my hand and the bed.

I screamed into her hands as I squirted after I was done. I went limp on the bed. My body felt different but I liked the feeling of it.

Josie pulled out "good girl you were so good for me" she whispered she put my panties back in place and put my shorts on Josie gently kissed my cheek.

"Love you" she whispered "love you too" I whispered back my voice raspy.