chapter 43

Hope pov

It's been a week and Josie’s parents plus mine agreed to meet for dinner I'm trying to find a dress or something to wear and to see if Josie liked it but all she will say is she will fuck me on the table.

I smooth down my dress as I turn around. It was a short red dress that's mid thigh length "look" I said as Josie turned around in the chair and looked at me.

"Be honest" I said and she chuckles "I would fuck you cum in you and leave you there like a por-" I cut her off my face red "not that honest" I said.

She smirked "you know it's getting hard for me to control myself since you are picking sexy dresses" she said and I rolled my eyes as I took it off.

"You know let's make a deal" she said as she stood up and went to me "what deal?" I asked and she didn't say anything and went back to the chair and pulled it closer to me until we were a few feet away. It's enough for her to grab me or touch me.

She sat down down smirking "if I like the dress I fuck you and I cum in you after I'm done with you, you put on a other one and we keep going" she said and my face got redder.

We make eye contact and I know she is serious. I nodded my head and she grabbed my panties and ripped it off of me as I gasped softly.

"You don't need that, put on a dress now," she said and I nodded. She turned around in the chair as I grabbed another dress. This one is black and slightly tight. It's mid thigh level.

"You can see" I whisper as she turns around in the chair and stands up picking me up and slamming me on my bed. I groan as I feel kisses on my neck. I wrapped my legs around her as I felt her hands undo her pants.

My pussy is getting wetter as I felt my wetness dripping down Josie pushing her cock inside of me being slow.

I moan out when she slam her cock in my pussy as I moan out loudly as she started to fuck me hard and fast.

She grabs my throat, squeezing it slightly as I put my hand on hers and make her hand go tighter I throw my head back as she kept fucking me harder and faster she moans softly whispering filthy things.

She grip tighter on my throat as I moan louder out skin slapping is getting louder and faster "fuck slut you're so fucking tight on my cock" she said smirking as she gave me a hard slap on my cheek.

I felt my pussy getting more wet from the rough treatment. You can hear the wet noises. She leaned down and kissed me, her tongue going inside my mouth and we moved our tongue together moaning into our mouths.

She slightly pulled away our lips are still connected "fuck I'm getting come" she whispered and I nodded "c-c-come i-in me please mommy" I said as she slam her hips harder as I screamed out

After a few long and hard thrusts I can feel myself getting closer to my orgasm as Josie cum in me trying to go deep inside of my pussy I moan out as she let go of my throat and stopped moving.

"Wait I didn't come yet" I said through heavy breaths and she smirked and pulled out and sat back on the chair "I never said I'll let you cum" she said and I groaned.

I groaned at her meanness but it was such a turn on I slowly sat up and stood up feeling her cum slowly dripping out.

"Come on don't stop now we still have an hour so you better pick" she said and I rolled my eyes as I took off the dress and she turned around.

I finally picked something. It's something simple but cute but not after Josie didn't let me cum for like 4 rounds. She can be so mean but I love that she was mean to me using me cumming in me and not letting me cum.

Fuck I'm such a slut for her

I whine as I feel my pussy getting wet. I can still feel her cum dripping out of me even if I showered.

"You okay sweetheart" she said, her hand going to my thigh and squeezing it. I nodded my head and I lay on her shoulder as we drove to the restaurant.

I love how she can be so sweet to me but so mean too she can treat me like a princess but fuck me like a hole like I nothing but her playing.

I closed my eyes as I felt her hand going up on my thigh "don't sleep now darling" she said and I slowly nodded my head "we still got to see our parents" she said and I sigh.

"I know love," I whisper. I felt the car stop moving and I opened my eyes to see we were in front of the restaurant. I lifted my head up and she gave me a quick kiss.

"Come on babe they are waiting" she said and she leaned over and unbuckled my seatbelt as we got out.

She grabbed my hand as we walked inside the restaurant.