༺ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10 ༻

༺ 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑. ༻

I don't know how long I've been standing here, just staring at Annelisa and how concentrated she appeared to be.

She's so focused on what the man is saying.
He is probably a youth Pastor or an evangelist.

That's not my concern anyways......

"The 12 pillars of faith are;  FAITH, 
THE WORD, THE SUPERNATURAL,  PRAISE, THE HOLY SPIRIT,  PROSPERITY,  VISION,  PRAYER HEALING, WISDOM, CONSECRATION, SUCCESS."

"Sir-" Annelisa raised her hand to get his attention.

"Call me Mike, Please," he interjected.

Annelisa smiled
"Mike, why are these 12 pillars of faith significant?"

She looks stunning when she smiles...

Okay, now I think I'm becoming a Stalker....

This is not good!!!

"The 12 pillars of faith are significant because they guide you along your journey with Christ, I urge you to attend church tomorrow because Pastor Samuel will be preaching about a very vital message that will help you all through your journey with Christ." Mike, informed them.

"Let me further explain the 12 pillars of faith;

1. FAITH -  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. – 1 John 5:4." He began.

"Faith is the gateway to a world of triumph (Heb. 11:33, 1 John 5:4)
Faith is the master-key to a world of unlimited possibilities (Matt. 17:20)
Faith is an unstoppable force that rules over the world of impossibilities (Jer. 11:40).
Faith is the force behind all supernatural manifestation (Dan. 3:28; 6:23, Acts 3:16; 14:8-11)
Faith is therefore the key to everything in the kingdom . All that Jesus has provided for us in redemption is obtainable only by faith. (Heb. 6:12, 2 Peter 1:3)
Faith is therefore what determines the quality of our lives in the Kingdom.

2. THE WORD - Speaking to Martha in Luke's gospel Jesus said:

Martha, Martha, thou art careful and trouble about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. - Luke 10:41-42

From the above scripture, Jesus is saying "the word" is the most valuable asset of every believer. This is because:

God has exalted his word above his name (Ps. 138:2, Ph. 2:9-11)
All things are at the command of His word (Heb. 1:3)
The word is the master-key to a world of impact and exploits (Is. 9:8, Is. 60: 1-22, Ps. 45:3-5)
The word is the healing balm with divine capacity to deal with all manner of sickness and diseases (Matt. 8:8, Ps. 107:20)
The word is the custodian for all supernatural manifestations (Ex. 4:17, Mk. 16:20, Acts 14:3)

It is very clear from all the above that the word is the gateway to a world of signs and wonders.

3. THE SUPERNATURAL -

We recognise that signs and wonders are the heritage of the redeemed of the Lord.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. - John 3:8

But according to the Holy Scriptures, we do not wait for miracles, we work them! (Ex. 4:17). We also understand that God's word is the spiritual raw material for the working of miracles (Acts 14:3, Ps. 107:20, Matt. 8:8). However, faith is the spiritual activator of the virtue for signs and wonders as seen in Matt. 9: 28-30.