Bestfriends Forever.

{ - This fanfiction is heavily inspired by the AU drawn and made by @eavee_ry on TikTok, please check out their AU as it's incredibly thought out and well drawn, and thank you for giving me permission to write this! - }

-

''I didn't want this. I just wanted to win that prize, I didn't think my life would end, I just wanted to make a friend, even a girlfriend.''

-

As the cabin grew unsafer by the minute, the campers are left with no choice but to leave again. As the realisation starts to set that nobody may be coming, they need to figure out a way to outsmart the killer, to figure out how to survive on this island.

''Maybe we should leave at night, he wouldn't expect us to leave in the dead of night. If we are quiet, we could use the night to sneak around.'' Trent suggested.

''That's a good idea, it's risky, but it could work.'' Gwen responded.

''Maybe we should split into two groups, one stays in the cabin, one goes out looking to find a new spot to camp out.'' Izzy suggests. ''I think that could work, the more people we have, the more noise that could be caused, the bigger chance the killer could hear us.'' Courtney responds.

''Let's split the groups into skills, we need a equal amount of people who are good at self defense and pshyically fit.'' Courtney glances around. ''Eva, You go with the hunting group, Izzy, you're good with surviving in the wild, right?'' Izzy nods. ''Okay, Izzy with the hunters. Duncan with the hunters, me, Gwen and Trent.'' 

''The rest can hold down the cabin.'' 

Everyone nods. ''The sun will be setting in the next few hours, lets plan until then.''

-

As the sun begins to set underneath the horizon, the group has set up a rough plan.

''The hunting group will start by the voting ceremony, they will find materials and places to hunt or fish. They will avoid being in the open at ALL COSTS. Otherwise, they are a target. We will look for places to stay, specifically buildings. The cabin group will stay here and plan, if the killer strikes, run. We will find eachother again eventually.'' Courtney instructs the group, she knows this is a risky move. This could be the groups breakthrough to escaping, or the groups downfall as they are weak with the group split into two.

 ''How are we going to see?'' Izzy asked. 

This question stunned Courtney, she hadn't thought of that.

''I packed a flashlight, it's in the other cabin though.'' Tyler interrupts. ''Okay. we need to get it before the sun sets.'' Courtney says, moving the chair. ''Let's be quick.'' She gestures to Tyler.

She opens the cabin door, it was darker but still light out, the sun was orange as it began to set.

Tyler ran across silently, past Beth and into the opposite cabin, quietly rummaging through the bags to find his while Courtney and Gwen kept look-out.

''Got it.'' He mumbled, running back over.

They retreated back into the cabin, putting the chair back to create the lock.

''Perfect, does everyone get the plan?'' Courtney asks again, everyone nodding in response.

''Okay, once the sun sets, we leave.'' 

-

The sun was no longer in sight, the sky being lit up briefly by only the full moon, larger this month.

''It's time to go.'' Courtney says, gesturing to the ones who were going with her.

''Let's go.'' She opens the door, the small part of the group coming out as the door shut behind them.