Chapter 12: The End

We arrive at Richards massive home about thirty minutes after we left the area Dingo was at. The entire place was crawling with armed men and it didn't seem like there was a way sneaking in...that is unless someone caused a distraction. I look over at Griff and he noticed my eyes gazing on him. He gave a small crooked smile and look around.

"Uh...need something Carter? Heh...heh..."

"Actually I do...strip down."

"Wait what!?"

"I said strip down..."

"Why!?"

"Fucken strip before I shove my fist up your ass!"

"Okay! I'll strip!"

As Griff slowly began to strip down to his boxers, Cassy couldn't help but watch in amusment and pleasure. Dawn just yawned finding no enjoyment in the matter and I continued to look at Griff with narrowed eyes.

"What now..."

"The boxers too."

"The hell!? Why!?"

"Do you want this mad man stopped or not?"

"...fuck me man.", he pulled his boxers straight off as he covered his area with his hands. Cassy almost faints but shes then caught by Jenn as she fans herself. Dawn on the other hand just shrugs and stays expressionless.

"Alright Griff, I need you to rush in there and run around like a maniac to catch all their attention. Once they start chasing you, we'll sneak inside and take things from there."

"Sure, give the guy with the nice body the distraction job."

"...get your ass in there Griff..."

Griff turns towards the house and take a big deep breath before rushing inside. He flails his arms around and yells really loud to make sure he gets all their attention. Once he did, the rest of us sneaked in easily unnoticed and started running our way through the place. Half way through, we bump into Richards daughter, the girl me and Cassy arrested before I got my abilities. Just as I'm about to pull out my gun, Cassy puts her hand in front of me and steps ahead.

"You guys go ahead, I'll take care of her."

"Cassy, are you sure?"

"Of course, besides, I did mess up our first attempt of catching her on our first go remember?"

"Fine...don't hold back."

We all ran around them, leaving Cassy behind to deal with the girl. The girl raised an eyebrow to Cassy and looked her over.