A relaxing bath

The next morning
(Jim's POV)

As I woke up I was confused about my unfamiliar surroundings. After a while the images of last night came back.

I wanted to thank Freddie for his actions so I decided to cook breakfast for him. I slipped out of the duvet and  dressed myself in the clothes of yesterday.
I went down the stairs and looked for the kitchen.
I found it fast and I started looking for a pan to fry some eggs.

When the eggs were almost finished frying I made tea for both of us.

I brought the Breakfast upstairs.
Then I called Freddie's name several times but he didn't react. He was sleeping like a baby.
Honestly he looked so handsome even while sleeping, his lips were so kissable and slightly parted. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I held back because I was afraid of becoming too attached to Freddie and suffer another heartbreak.
Then I softly stroked his left arm and he eventually woke up, an adorable smile forming as he looked at me through his beautiful lashes, his eyes still half closed.

-Aww you didn't have to do cook me breakfast dear. It looks so delicious, he said adorably in his gruff morning voice when he saw the breakfast next to the bed.

We ate the breakfast in silence.

-Can I have a look at your scars, I promise not to make fun of you Jim, I just want to see if they need to be cleaned properly.

A lump formed in my throat so I responded to his question with a slow nod.
He then carefully rolled up my sleeve and took my arm in his hands.
He told me to wait while he was looking for a disinfectant. He cleaned my scars carefully and rolled my sleeve back down.

-Why would you harm yourself Jim? he asked curious
Freddie noticed me struggling to answer and said I'm sorry for asking, I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry darling

-No it's okay it's just very hard for me to trust someone new I answered.

Mention of rape

-So… umm… I had a relationship with a guy not long ago. In the beginning he was very polite with me but when… you know he wanted to take another step in our relationship, I wasn't ready because I was raped a year before we met. So everytime he wanted to… you know… start I umm… I stopped him because the images of the night I got raped came back.
He was starting to get inpatient with me so one time when he wanted to have sex I tried to stop him… but… but… h-he d-didn't stop and started to prepare me… and then… he… he ignored my tears and my cries and just started penetrating me." I started to cry very hard as the images of the night came back into my head. My whole body was shaking as I remembered the details. "So after that we had a h-horrible fight, he-he  almost broke my nose. He called me a failure, an unlovable person and other things. Then I finally broke up with him but I was so heartbroken and mentally hurt I started cutting to relieve the pain.
I also had a few suicide attempts in the past because I felt worthless. I explained to him after calming down a bit.

Freddie was shocked how your lover could be so cruel and instantly took me in his secure embrace. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity. After that he asked me if I'd like to take a relaxing bubble bath with him.
I blushed slightly at the idea of taking a bath with him. It sounded like a good idea but I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with exposing me completely in front of guy as well built as Freddie.
After one or two minutes I finally agreed.

(Freddie's POV)

I'm so sorry for what happened to Jim in the past. Nobody deserves to be treated like this.
I like Jim very much he is so sweet and shy. And his body is literally so perfect. I was so happy after he agreed to take a bath with me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to be able to see his complete body.

I went to the bathroom to let water into the bathtub and to prepare the bubble bath. Then I undressed completely and told Jim to come inside. I saw him blushing as he saw my naked body but I decided not say anything and sit down in the tub.
I encouraged him to undress too and he did so.
His body was so beautiful without clothes, he had a hairy torso; magnificent, broad shoulders and a fleshy ass. That fat bottomed boy!

He sat at the other end of the bathtub facing me.

-Please Jim, you don't need to be embarrassed about your body. You're beautiful. I told him as I saw him pulling up his knees to his chest and crossing his arms so I wouldn't be able to see his body completely. He seemed to be so insecure, my heart hurt at the sight.

As a response he just looked at me, his look meant something like "How can you call my body beautiful? I'm fat and covered in scars."

After that, the room was covered in silence.

-What's your type? I asked him to break the silent

-Umm... kind, polite, gentle and I love brown eyes and dark hair. Was he talking about me?! What about you? He asked while blushing again.

-I like chubby guys that's why my group calls me a chubby chaser, moustache, hairy chest, fleshy tights and I love brown eyes too. I said with a big smile. I hope he realizes I'm talking about him, because I want him to feel loved.

I saw him smiling at the cubby chaser remark so I saw his cute dimples before he turned his face away from me so I won't notice him blushing. Jim's shyness was so adorable, it made my heart melt.
I fell in love with him at the bar and now I really want to be with him forever. I need to tell him but I'm scared of his reaction. So I gathered all my courage and decided to tell Jim.

-You know Jim, I-I really like you. It might sound weird but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you sitting at the bar. You are so sweet, charming, polite and extremely handsome. I noticed him blushing hard with the compliments while I held both of his hands in mine, Jim what I want to say is that I want to ask you if you would try a relationship with me. I promise I won't do anything against your will and I'll never hurt you.

-It's okay if you don't want to but I just wanted to tell you how I'm feeling, I added quickly because he looked a bit stressed.

-Freddie, I…